I'm sorry kisses

The fight that had taken place not even an hour ago was replaced with an uncomfortable lingering silence.

Ariana messed up. She said some things that she really shouldn't have. She raised her voice when she knew she shouldn't have, and it all led to you storming up to the bedroom in tears and locking the door behind you.

She knew she was wrong. She got home late. She was out drinking with friends and you just wanted to make sure that she was okay, to see it in her eyes. But she started to yell a little, her words way harsher than she intended them to be. She had a bad day at the studio and she was drinking to escape it all. But it led her to take that anger she had bottled up previously out on you. And she regretted it immediately.

She swallowed her pride, something she's more than willing to do if it means keeping you around and making sure you're happy. She knocked on the door and pressed her ear against it. "Go away." Ariana sighed. "Y/n? I just wanna talk. I'm not upset with you. Please let me in, let me apologize?"

You opened the door a few seconds later but sulked back to the bed right after. Ariana sighed sadly and strode over to where you sat on the foot of the bed. "I'm so sorry. I should've never raised my voice at you. There's no excuse for that, or for what I said to you. I'm so sorry." "Fine."

Ariana tried to take your hands in hers but you pulled away. "Y/n. Please." You stayed quiet. "Can I kiss you?" You shook your head and Ariana hung hers sadly. "Please baby. I hate seeing you so upset, especially if I'm the reason why. Please don't be mad at me. Please." She littered your shoulder blade with kisses and apologies. "I love you so much." She whispered against your skin. "And I'm truly sorry."

You turned your head and cracked a small smile. "Fine. I forgive you." Ariana kissed your jaw and nudged her nose against your cheek. "Thank you. Can I please kiss you now?" You put your arms around her neck and pushed her head closer to yours so you could press your lips to hers, pulling in for that kiss that you both craved so much.

"You're so beautiful" she mumbled against your mouth. "And I love you so much." And she meant every word she said. She really was sorry and she was gonna make sure you knew that.