Arc 1: Sexy Actress that will own a café!

[Host! Welcome to your first world! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ Before we truly go in, I shall transfer to you your memories and tell you your missions!]

"This is nice."

[Transferring memories...]

A flash of pain on my head came and left quickly. Her memories were pretty sad but let's not bother with that!

[Main mission:
Make an Impact on history- 10,000
Side mission:
Get a boyfriend- 2,000
Travel the world- 3,000
Bonus mission:
Own a café- 5,000]

I soon woke up and found myself in another room. I looked around me and sighed. The room was a mess. I stretched my arms and looked around. Pressing the 'x' button on the floating missions screen, I went to the bathroom and took a bath. Just as I had finished changing clothes and wrapping my hair with a towel, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked to the person calling me.

"Your up pretty early. Anyway, Anne, guess what? You got in!" Her voice sounded pretty happy so I guess this is good news. I looked through her memories and found out what she said and it turns out to be a famous director's movie that I will be part of.

"That's great! Keep up the good work, Manager Lisa!"

"It's Charisse. How the hell did you even?"

"Well whatevs! Thanks for your work, Ginny! I need to do something today. It's my day off."

"Ugh. Whatever. Yeah it's your day off. Your not that famous so don't bother wearing sunglasses to hide your identity!" I felt like she was smirking. It might hurt Anne's pride but I don't really care.

"Bye~" I pressed the red button and dropped my phone on the bed.

I'm getting me some extra points!

[Host. Have this book.(ノ>▽<)ノ This world is like a story and the whole world revolves around this girl or guy but yeah! Just read this book to know what up. The characters are on the first pages.]

'Nah! I don't need them! But I'll look at the character's faces and names tho.'

[Huh?∑( ̄□ ̄*|||] He was confused but later, he'll understand soon enough.

*******

It was noon and everyone was walking by and glancing at a particular someone.

A beautiful sexy girl, was walking down the street. She was wearing some white jeans that emphasizes her sexy, thin, legs, and she paired it with a black turtle neck with a hole showing her cleavage a little, it looked like it was begging a man to touch it. She had cat like eyes, luscious red lips, oval face, with soft milky skin and had a healthy pink lush, and she had long dark coffee hair that flowed towards her waist.

Many people looked at her and wondered if she was a model. She walked gracefully and proudly like a queen that people can't help but sigh at how beautiful she is.

Yup, you guys are right! This is no other than Anne.

I smirked inside as I saw many people in awe as I pass by them. Some people secretly took pictures of me and posted it in the internet. I let them do whatever they want. I just needed to be famous.

I was on my way to find the location that I asked system to find. I just skipped the paperwork but it's fine since System is the one doing it. All I really needed to do was to find a location, equipment, hire people, find some good suppliers, and spread the word.

'System, good job finding me this spot. Now how much money does she have?'

[Well about $10,000 in her bank account.((っ・ω・)っ Sadly, it's still very far. We'll need to save more if you want that café. You'll need more for the insurance, the logo design, and etc.]