Arc 3: Old China!

[Welcome back, Host! It's now going to be the third world! Are you going to rest or would you like to start now?]

"Of course let's start! I've had enough rest."

She returned to the darkness and waited for the information to come to her.

[Last world you have completed all missions, although the other isn't exactly earned... You have a total of 45, 305 points. Since you have done a good job, you have earned a reward from the higher-ups!]

"Good! What is it?"

[You'll be able to eat whatever food you want without paying!]

"Ohh! Can I give them to other people?"

[...]

[Yep! Now then, this world is another storybook world so please read the story given to you later]

"Great! Transfer the memories to me, quickly! We can't waste our time here forever!"

[Main Mission:
Make an impact on history
Side Mission:
Escape from the palace- 10,000
Take care of my son better- 5,000
Bonus Mission:
Own your own house- 15,000]

A screen popped up in front of her. She smiled at the missions before a flash of light appeared.

******

It was warm in the room. The woman on the bed drowsily sat up and saw an elegant room filled with vases and paintings. There were patterns in square symmetrical shapes everywhere. She parted the see-through cloth surrounding her bed and looked out the window.

There was a huge pond filled with swans and lotuses. A man with short black hair seems to be feeding them. His clothes we're out of place since he wore pants and had jewels instead of silks as designs, his clothes pure black from the bottom, to the top.

It was like time slowed when his head turned around. Just when his face was about to be seen-

[Host! Welcome to Ancient China! How are you faring so far?]

"Ancient! What the heck! You scared me!"

[Host! Shh! You're supposed to be napping right now]

She rolled her eyes and went back to the wrinkled bed.

"Ah, whatever~ isn't this like your place? Your named Ancient? Lolol."

[It was you who named me!]

"Ai, doesn't matter." She looked down to see her clothes. It was called a Zhong Yi. The shirt, skirt, and pats seem to be held up by a string to keep it tight and fitting. Tugging the shirt part a little, I see that I am indeed wearing a Xie Yi underneath. It's a red cloth covering only the front abdomen. She fixed the shirt part and rubbed her sleeping legs as she watched the floating ball hiding in the corner.

[Are ya done? Why did you suddenly do that!?]

"I wanted to see what was going on underneath. I mean look at me! I look so beautiful. Well, I can't tell since this body hasn't used a proper mirror, but from just looking at her mother, I can tell that I'm very beautiful!"

[Host, you really should keep quiet!]

"Doesn't matter... now then. I have a son right? Let's go and meet him."

[Yes, yes. Go and get changed first]

"Yes~"

She looked at the doorway and made her voice seems like she just woke up, "Mei Mei, Help me change." 

"Yes, imperial consort Diu." Her voice spoke through the paper walls. It wasn't loud and was pleasing to the ears. She opened the door and quickly helped her stand.