Arc 2: Report from Our Kawaii System

Author's corner:
Azure- our protag
Ancient- our system
Damon- demon boi
William- he acting kinda sus
Lois- chill girl
Miya- energetic girl
Angela- the heroine
_________

Ancient's POV

Hello, yes it's me again. I finally came back from my mission and have arrived to witness her wedding. I'm not the maid of honor or best man because no one can't see me unless Host wants to. But she also can't just suddenly make me appear and have me attend the wedding as a guest. It was a big-time skip of 5 years because she had to become a mage for a few years and learn Queen etiquette.

That's why I'm currently hovering in the ground beside Azure as I watched her exchanged rings with the prince. With that, Plan 1 is complete. The next part is her showing off to the people so she bought a lot of books about how to rule kingdoms at the System's store and so under her rule, everything was going great.

The people began to believe and trust her decisions and at the age of 25, the third year she became Queen, she finally made a Peace Treaty with the Demons. There were many who were unwilling but they were quickly silenced by her and so everything went smoothly and the Demons cooperated well.

With that in order, next is world domination! Muahahahhahaha! Ehem. I must have gotten that from being scheming with Host a lot. But in much nicer terms, she is bringing all cities, towns, and villages in the country under her rule. It's a very big country so it took a long time to make them bow to her. It took at least 7 years, making her at least 32 this year.

"Look at the soldiers! Aren't their muscles bulging? Man~ I hate responsibilities. Luckily, I have an awesome assistant with me!"

[Thank you, Host]

"Not you. It's Damon! Isn't he hot in that butler custom? And he's also very reliable~"

[Host, I'm not gonna talk to you anymore! How dare you say I'm not reliable]

"Hahhah! I'm kidding! I'm kidding! You're the best partner a Host could ask for! But Damon looks hotter than you. So I'm biased."

[Host, it's your fault for not customizing me. You just wanted to start world-hopping you didn't properly listen to me at all]

"I had an option? I guess I'll think about it. Not now tho."

[Yes, Host] I spun around her to show my happiness and watched as she put on her crown inlaid with diamonds.

"It's time to show off."

Host opened the door and walked out of her office. After walking and passing by many hallways, an older looking William was waiting in front of a door.

"Hello, my love." He leaned to peck Host's lips and I watched as they held hands. The guards opened them at the same time and I watched as everyone bowed in respect and fear for them.

It was William's birthday party. A lot of my classmates looked older now. When the first dance of the king and queen finished, they walked around talking to other people.

"Oh, Lady Miya is waving at me. I'll go. Will it be alright?" Host asked William.

"Of course. Be safe and be careful alright?"

"Yes." She turned to the noble, "apologies. You can speak to my husband if you have any problems. Well then, excuse me." Host left and went towards Lois and Miya.

"Queen." They both bowed at the same time.

"Loyal subjects." Host gave a small nod with her face full of seriousness.

They giggled at the same time and went to a corner and started chatting with each other.

"Goodness! It's been many years since you married! The country is flourishing and safe, you should have a baby by now."