Arc 1: Trouble in the Café

Author corner:

Anne- our protagonist
Ancient- system
Charisse- manager
Carlo- first love interest
Felix- second love interest
Kent- third love interest
Sarah- the heroine

Enjoy the story!(^O^)
_________

Anne's POV

I sigh as I looked at my phone. 'Im so beautiful...'

[Don't get too attached. Once you leave you'll go to another body. You might be pretty, you might be ugly, you might be a boy!]

"A boy!?" Charisse looked at me weirdly and went back at looking at the road.

[Yes, a boy.(。'-д-)You should really learn to keep your emotions in check. You might get busted.]

'Sorry. I need some sleep.'

"You're working very hard nowadays. That's good. Director said that we all should take a break tomorrow. So it's a day off!" Charisse said. My eye twinkled with delight at the thought of rest.

"Thank you so much, Charisse!" I giggled happily.

"You finally said my name properly." Her eyes widened with shock.

"Did you said something, Lois?" I said with a smirk but I didnt look her way so she couldn't see it.

"Nevermind..." she rolled her eyes but her mouth curved upwards, "See you the day after tomorrow." Her car stopped and we arrived at my apartment. I happily opened the door and waved good bye.

She left as I walk slowly towards the entrance.

*******

'Ah! Good morning world!' I stretched my body.

"Now that I think about it, I don't need to bother waking up early at all! Ah but I still need to go to my Café! I haven't visited it after I chose a manager, which is quite a while now."

[Im glad you remembered it. You only really have two missions left, and that is to make an impact on history and travel the world! Which in your case, would take a while...]

'How rude! Im doing my best here! Hmph!' I quickly left my comfy bed and went towards the bathroom.

I quickly wash my body and dried my hair. Looking at my beautiful self for a few minutes, I took my shades and put them on. 'Im famous here so Im wearing glasses to disguise myself!'

*******

I walked, more like strutted, towards my café. My hair was tied in a bun, and me wearing a new dress that I bought last week everyone thought that I was a pretty sexy girl. Once I made my way inside the café, I went and ordered a Frappuccino and payed. I sat down in a chair with a huge window showing the outside.

There were a lot of people who frequently order here, business is good it seems. 'Ah! How I wish that this was my world. How nice this is!'

"Kyaaa!" A lot of girls were squealing destroying the peaceful café atmosphere.

Everyone looked over and saw that there were girls surrounding a guy and a girl.

'Why the hell are they screaming for? Can't you see people are enjoying the Café?' Looking over, I saw a familiar face in the center. 'Oh, its just my cheater of a boyfriend, Felix, which I didn't really care that much.

I looked beside him and saw the heroine, Sarah. 'Oh? They're on a date. Im fine with it but I really just wanna spoil their fun.'

[No dont do it. Σ( ° △ °)]