In between

It was still dark out but as the sun was rising, the sound of an alarm rang. The person in the bed began to move. Waking up, she turned off the alarm. Wanting to sleep more she laid back down but she didn't close her eyes.

Sighing, she stood up and walked to the bathroom.

**********
Ring...

The sound of the school bell.

The students all shuffled into their classrooms and they chattered away. Only one girl sits alone. No on is paying much attention to her. This was a normal occurrence for the girl so she didn't mind. All she did was draw in her old, worn out notebook as she couldn't wait to go back home.

The door opened, thinking it was the teacher they all went quiet. They found out it was just a boy so they immediately continued their chatter. The boy sat down at his seat.

When the teacher arrived, everyone went quiet as they listened to him discuss.

The girl wasn't focused as her eyes keep dropping down. The weather was nice and when she finally succumbed to sleep, she was forced awake by the teacher.

"I suggest you not sleeping in my class. This is a place for learning not for sleeping!" He lectured. A few students snickered at the girl's misery before going quiet and listening again at the teacher.

The girl was embarrassed but she didn't show it but instead bit her lip in frustration as she looked at the board and tried to concentrate.

***********
"Wow! Sleeping in class huh! What are you even doing at night?" A girl taunted.

The girl was tired and some people are just here to annoy her, she just smiled then look away. There was nothing to say.

"What was that smile for, huh!? Yah think I'm annoying right?" The girl glared at the tired girl. The girl stood up and grabbed her hair.

"Don't ignore me! You really make me sick! Just because your pretty doesn't mean I'm going to bow to you!" Pulling her hair, the tired girl couldn't take it anymore and grabbed her wrist and twisted it.

"That hurts! Your really getting on my nerves!" The girl then slapped the tired girl on her face. Her cheek stung but she didn't say a word.

**********
Next thing she knows she gets sent to the nurse's office. She was suspended for 2 days for so called hitting a girl. The reason for suspension was for so called "breaking" her wrist despite not putting much effort at all.

Either way, the girl didn't care. Her parents were too busy to notice. And more time to sleep.

The nurse sighed as she patted her head.

"Well, the hand print on your cheek is gone now. You can go home early."

"Thank you, Nurse." The tired girl nodded and left.

***********
After the tired girl arrived home she quickly changed into her pajamas. Ate dinner and laid in bed. She looked at the scores of her quizzes and sighed. They were poor and only one have passed.

The girl then tidied up her things and took out a bottle from her bedside cabinet. Taking a pill, she laid down on her bed and slept.