Arc 2: The Start of making the Prince fall in love with me!

Author's corner:

Azure- Our MC
Ancient- Our Cutie system
Lois- the silent friend
Miya- the chatty friend
William- the prince
Mike- Azure's brother
Angelica- the heroine of the story

I suggest you reread the whole arc since it's been too long since I updated

Enjoy!
_________

Azure's POV

With a smile, I gave a simple thanks to the headmistress as I finally have graduated. I finally became a full fledged mage, one of the most powerful in my generation. With my new status and a bit of freedom, I held my head high as I went home with Damon.

When we came back, I was congratulated by everyone and when I arrived at the dining room after putting away my luggage, I was given a great suprise. My whole family was here and they gave me a lot of congratulate gifts and compliments. Lois and Miya was also here and they gave me a nice earrings which matched my silver eyes.

"I love it! Where did you get it?"

"We were out at the commoner's market square! There were lots of stuff, even I can't help but want to go back there again to buy!" Miya chirped happily.

"You sure have great taste. I'll be sure to suprise you with my magic performance."

"You're so young, yet so dedicated to protecting the country. I can't possibly think I could ever become a mage."

"It's hard, but protecting my country, friends and family are worth it."

"Aww! You're the best!" Miya gave me a hugged as she pulled Lois with her. I laughed and after a few chats, I left to greet my grandfather who was alone near the balcony.

"Girlie."
"Grandpa." We both nodded at each other. He gazed at me from head to toe and smiled helplessly.

"Your just like your grandmother. She was strong-willed and tough. She would do things her own way without anyone's help." He sighed as he looked faraway, "I wonder how happy she is if see how you've grown into such a beautiful woman."

'If she did, she would have known that her granddaughter has become someone else.'

"You've worked hard." He gave me a light pat on my shoulder and left. A warm feeling entered my chest when I heard those words. The words of praise that I wanted to hear. I cleared my head as I returned to my normal state of mind.

Turning around and spotting Mike eating some dessert, I walked towards him. He gave me a soft smile as he patted my shoulder.

"Big brother Mike."

"You're so mature now, not like the spoiled little sister I know. You can even protect yourself. I'm a failure as a big brother."

"That's not true! I'm not really good with business and I think you're so cool when you do it!"

"Really?" He rose an eyebrow.

"Yes, really! You're so smart and cool! You're the best!" I gave him a cute smile and he believed me as he began babying me. I didn't mind and let him be willful, but when it was time to show my magic, I made him stop so I can prepare.

Damon was already prepared in the other room. He gave me my change of clothes and left.

With a click, the door opened once more, and out came out the beautiful me! My features have long became thinner, and has less baby fat. My skin, was no longer as pale as when I was young and my lilac hair was now tied into a simple pony tail. My round silver eyes looked at the crowd and gave a curtsy before closing my eyes.