Arc 2: Level up!╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ )

Author's corner:

Azure- our protagonist, Earth 10
Ancient- System, he's just a system
Damon- demon boy, Demon magic 20
Daren- yellow hair, Wind 6
Knox- red hair, Fire 7
Zane- black hair, Darkness 6
Angelica- heroine, Alchemy 5
Mike- Azure's brother, Earth 4
William- the Prince, Fire, Wind , Water, Space
Lois- Azure's friend, N/A
Miya- Azure's friend, N/A

Enjoy!
_________

Azure's POV

'Wew! Back to normal! What a weird day yesterday was!'

[Host, your being weird again...]

'Oh shush! I'm in class!'

[Your thinking of other things while in class... I should reprimand you but I'm not your teacher. I'm just here to assist you]

"Azure, are you listening?" The headmistress said. I blinked before nodding at the her.

"Then what were we talking about then?"

'Uh oh... I don't know! Help!!!'

[Good luck, Host]

"Uhh... We were talking about magic?"

"Yes, that's the topic for today. What were we specifically talking about?"

I shrugged and accepted my fate. 'Guess this is goodbye, Ancient. I'm dead! I lost my first mission... Sob sob...'

[Host, chill. You can't die just because you can't answer]

'Can't I be dramatic? Jeez...'

"Well, Miss Azure. We were just talking about the elements."

"Oh. Fire, Air, Water, Earth- right?"

"Yes. But there are actually four more. Light, Darkness, Space and Alchemy."

"Oh! Prince William has a space! I heard that not a lot of people have that." Daren chirped. I looked at him unconsciously and nodded in my head. 'Oh yeah...'

"Yes. Space is although, very rare, but not really powerful. The only thing that people know how to use it is using it as a storage space."

'He did grab gifts out of thin air to give to Angelica. And also disappear from Azure making her think he was just an imagination.'

"Wait! Can you possibly enter your own space?" I ask the teacher.

The headmistress smiled and nodded, "Yes. But you need to achieve Space level 50 to achieve it. Not a lot of people can do that."

"Oh. Is it hard leveling up?" Knox asked.

"Yes. When leveling up, it's easier in the first levels but the more you use your element, the harder it is to level up in the later levels. Most mages have their elements at only level 40." Headmistress looked at Zane, "Also, leveling up the Light, Darkness, and Alchemy are very hard so you better work harder, Mister Zane."

Zane woke up from his daydream  after being called out and nodded absentmindedly. 'Snicker, wonder what's he thinking about.'

"Well then! Now that we have taught you the basics of magic, were going to start training magic. By supposedly the end of your five year of training here, you are to reach level 35 or above and to serve our kingdom and protect it from the forces against us." Headmistress walked down from the stage and went towards the door at the back of the room.

She told us to follow her inside and I saw that it was like the same room as before but with no chairs and tables. It was empty and there were no windows or doors except the one we came from before. We followed her in the middle of the room and dummies suddenly rose from the ground.