Arc 2: I'm just kidding! I love points~

Author's corner:

Azure- our Host
Ancient- System make an Impact on History
Angelica- the heroine in this world
Mike- Azure's brother
Lois- Azure's calm friend
Miya- the energetic friend
William- the Male lead and Prince

What am I doing with my life?
Enjoy the story~
_________

Azure's POV

After the dance, the music stopped and the lights were off. Suddenly, a circle of fire was on stage and a man stood straight as he looked at all of us.

"Prince William, if you please." He called out. William walked up the stage and towards the ring of fire. Once he entered, the man left the ring and brought back a ball.

He touched it and a screen popped out.

"Space, fire, water, and air!" The fire the rose reaching the ceiling and when it went back down, you can see the prince with a cape.

"Dear Fairy that came to this kingdom, thank you for your blessings." The man bowed and soon left the stage along with the other mages that made the circle of fire. Prince William bowed and everyone clapped.

"A space! Isn't that wonderful!" A woman spoke to her friends.

"And he almost has the 4 elements. Lupa family will be a great asset to them if he were king." A man nodded.

"And he's handsome too! Maybe I should get my daughter to try and get engaged to him."

I listened to their chatter with great interest. The Demon boy is still beside me after the dance, he's such great eye candy.

'I can't wait to see when he grows up!' I looked at the boy and smiled. He gave me back a knowing smile.

'Although, the Prince is handsome too~ Oh I just can't choose! They're both handsome!' I cupped my cheek as my cheeks flushed at the thought of them having abs.

"That's bad. I only want you to look at me..." The Demon boy said as he circled his arms on my waist.

"Eh... I don't think this is appropriate! Please let go." I said. He didn't listen as he leaned his head on my shoulder.

Crash!

The lights turned dark as window, after window began breaking. Screams came from many directions. 'An attack!!'

"Let go of me, demon! I need to go to my family!" I struggled removing his arms but his arms were like steel and I couldn't make them move with how week my arms are.

"No. You're staying here." The sound of wings flapping and I saw people with wings and horns came in through the broken windows. The moon was the only light source that I can see.

Soon I saw fire came from some people's hands. Nobles were fighting back. Children were crying as their parents protect them. The screams of anguish from people and demons occasionally came. The guards tried their best as they continued slashing and stabbing. The mages were trying their best.

I could see my parents, and brother protecting the king as I was here near the wall, unharmed. 'I would like to say, that this is a bit unfair to the children. Im safe in the arms of a demon child and no one has noticed me here yet... Help me...'

He tightened his hold on me, "Your not leaving me." He soon revealed his true form. His black hair had strips of red as his back revealed red and black wings.