Arc 1: One step closer

Author corner:

Anne- our protagonist
Ancient- our system
Charisse- her manager
Sarah- the heroine
Carlo- director and 1st love interest of Sarah
Felix- an actor and 2nd love interest of Sarah
Kent- famous actor and 3rd love interest of Sarah

Enjoy!
_________

Anne's POV

After that day in the Café, many people were talking bad about Felix and Sarah and how they're dating. They didn't actually know that Felix is actually my boyfriend but Sarah stole him from me. I was actually planning on exposing them.

Only the people I act with and the people who help us actors know that me and Felix are together but his very close with Sarah. They saw him as a cheater of a bastard but they kept silent and didn't tell anything about the actor.

Thinking of evil schemes, the heroine, Sarah, is actually trying to get close to the Male lead, Carlo, but I was first so he didn't pay much attention to Sarah at all. I smirked on the inside as I see his cold blue eyes following my every move. 'Too easy! Ohohoho! With this sexy body, no one can resist me! Ohohoho!'

[Host, please keep your narcissistic side to yourself. Also this is an easy world. It's meant to be like this]

'Oh shut it! I'm awesome! Don't hurt my self esteem...' I poured looking adorable at the system.

[Host, I base things on logic so therefore your face cannot help you escape from your responsibilities. You are a Host and I expect you to do your best to finish them.]

'Boo! Your too harsh on me! I like your cute mode better!'

[Host, I assure you that if you do your best I will go according to your taste and be cuter]

'How exciting! I'm looking forward to it, Ancient!'

[I still really don't like my name. It's dumb and illogical for the great system.]

'Wow~ I didn't know you can have opinions! I thought you were all logic and stuff'

[Your narssicism rubbed off on me...]

'Sure...'

"Miss Anne! It's time for your next scene!" Someone called. I turned and thanked the girl and went towards the set. After letting other people retouch my makeup, the director then told us what to do.

"Miss Anne, I want you to walk towards this hall there and then quickly hide after seeing Miss Sarah and Sir Kent here kissing. And after over hearing their conversation, I want you to look betrayed and angry." Carlo instructed and I nodded and smiled at him.

Seeing my smile, Carlo smiled and patted my head shocking me for a second. "I'm sure you'll do great. You've shown me how much you have improved after this past months."

My eyes sparkled in delight, "You saw my last drama, Director!? I'm so happy!" I shook his hands happily. The character that I played last drama after I finished the thriller drama was a bully. It was so fun and I had a good redemption arc and a lot of people started looking at me since then.

The director nodded, "It was good. Okay we need to finish this scene soon." Going back to his seat he then yelled, "Action!"

*******

After finishing the scene, I then went back to the lounge area.

I was just scrolling down on insta seeing so many good comments about me. I was so happy on reading when System interrupted me.