ValtxReader: Scars

Waikya is your older brother by a year. Your parents hate you cause they wanted to have two sons instead of a son and a daughter.

[Your POV]
You had been at the park alone training with your bey. You always went to the park to train to get away from all the people who bully you. Your friends and brother always had your back though. You were about to launch when you were hit from behind. You turned around to see that it was [e/n] (enemies name). "What do you want?" You asked tears stinging your eyes. "I want you to be alone. Cause you're worthless. All of your so called 'friends' think that you are nothing." He/she taunted. You had started to cry. You didn't know that Valt, Honcho, Daigo, Ken, Shu, and Wakiya all heard [e/n] snide comment. "HEY! Leave her alone!" They yelled running at you. You got up and ran before they could catch you though. You kept thinking that what [e/n] said was true. 'Do my friends even think I am worth their time? Do they really think I'm nothing?' You thought as you slowed to a walk. You walked up to a tree and fell into a deep sleep.
[Valt's POV]
As the guys and I were walking around town we saw [Y/n] in the park training until she was attacked from behind. Unfortunately we heard what [e/n] said to her. "HEY! Leave her alone!" We shouted running at them. [Y/n] saw us and ran off crying. We ran after her but she was faster then all of us surprisingly. After awhile we lost her and split up and looked for her. When I found her she was leaning against a tree fast asleep.
Text Message:
Me: I found her.
Everyone else: Ok. We'll meet you back at your place.
Me: Ok. See ya.
End of message
I carried her all the way back to my house and got her inside. "Is she ok?" Daigo asked. "She's fine just asleep." I said taking her to my room to sleep.
[Shu's POV]
After Valt set [Y/n] down I noticed cuts on her wrists. I gasped silently at them. I went downstairs to see everyone eating beybread. "Hey save some for me!" I said laughing. They laughed with me. After 3 hours of waiting [Y/n] came downstairs. "Hey [Y/n]. Can I talk to you alone upstairs?" I asked. She nodded and we went back to Valt's room. "What is it Shu?" She asked worried. "Earlier when Valt set you down I noticed that you had cuts on your wrists. I'm not sure if anyone else noticed or not." I told her looking at her. She started to cry and I'm pretty sure that everyone else but Valt heard her cause they came running up. "What's wrong?" Keru asked. "I may of mentioned a sensitive subject to her." I said. "Hey where's Valt?" [Y/n] questioned. "Downstairs making beybread for everyone." Wakiya answered hugging her. "Shu what is it that you brought up to cause her to cry?" Honcho asked. "How about she shows you?" I said. She nodded and lifted up her sleeves to show all the cuts on her forearms. We all gasped silently to see how many she had. "What about the one's on your ankles?" Daigo pointed out. She lifted up her pant legs to show more scars. "Why would you do this to yourself?" I asked. "Cause my parents make me do it. My parents have been abusive to me cause they wanted a son but they had me." She said crying. "How come I never knew that mom and dad were doing this to you?" Wakiya asked. "I didn't want you to worry cause you had to focus on training with Wyvron. I'm sorry Wakiya." She said crying. "It's ok. I couldve taken a break from training you know. You're my sister. It's my job to look after you." He said also crying. We all hugged her.
[Valt's POV]
I was taking the beybread upstairs thinking about a way to confess to [Y/n] how I feel about her. When I got to my room I saw her crying so I quickly set the basket down and ran over to hug her. "Hey guys can I talk to [Y/n] alone?" I asked. They nodded leaving the room. "What is it Valt?" She asked. "Well I wanted to tell you that I-I love you." I said shyly. "I love you too Valt." She said kissing me. I kissed back then we went downstairs to tell everybody. "Finally!" Wakiya exclaimed. Everyone laughed at the remark. "Shut up bro." [Y/n] said playfully punching his arm. Everyone laughed again. "Awww but you still love me." He said. "You got that right." She said hugging him. "I love you [Y/n]." I said. "I love you too Valt." She said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Word Count: 852

That's it for this part. I hope you liked it. Next up is ShuxReader.