XanderxReader: Traps

[Your POV]
Being Yugo's younger sister has its ups and downs. One of the ups is that you get to see your crush, Xander, every single day. You were training when 5 people came in. You walked up to them and asked, "Who are you?" "Relax [Y/n] there with me. Shu here needs to see Gramps." Xander said pointing to the white haired one. "Oh. Ok." You said getting back to your training. "Are you training?" The energetic blue-haired one said. "Yea. So what?" You said annoyed. "Can we battle?" He asked. "Sure. I guess so." You gave in. "Yay." He said. We got into position. "3...2...1...Let it rip!" You both called. Your beys launched into the stadium. "[B/n] now use Icey Flame." You called smiling. "Oh no! Look out!" He called but it was useless. [B/n] was already chasing his bey around the stadium. His bey burst right as Xander and Shu you think his name was walked in. "Let me guess you used 'Icey Flame'?" Xander asked. "Yea. How'd you know?" You asked confused. "It's like your signature move." He said. He did have a point. You used it in almost all of your battles. "Well that's cause it works so well." You said stating the obvious to him. "True. But it still needs a little work. Anyways it's time for our pre-lunch run." He called. Your eyes lit up with joy. You had set up some traps for Xander knowing that he'll most likely fall for. You all ran out and you noticed Ukyo out of the corner of your eye. You smirked and saw him smirk too cause he helped you set the traps. You kept running but disappeared into the shadows to join Ukyo. "Ready for trap one?" Ukyo asked. "You bet. This is going to be hilarious to see. Record it too please." You said handing him your phone. You rushed ahead of Xander and pretended to hurt yourself in front of a covered hole. You looked up to see Ukyo give you thumbs up telling you that he was recording. Xander looked at you in worry and came rushing towards you unaware of what lies in front of you. He was just about to walk in the hole when Valt rushed forward in front of him and fell in instead. You got mad at Valt and walked away angrily. After awhile you climbed up a tree to meet with Ukyo. "I'm mad at him." You said. "Who? Xander or Valt?" Ukyo asked. "Valt. He ran ahead of Xander and fell in the hole instead of Xander falling." You complained. "It's ok. There's one not to far from here. So you can get him there hopefully." He said. You just got an idea. "I have an idea." You told him. "Well. What is it?" He asked. "I get in front of the trap like I did last time and I'll act impatient while waiting for them. Of course Xander will be leading the group so he will step in the trap and go flying up by his ankle. And I can give him a quick kiss on his way up." You said smirking. "Ok. You want me to record again?" He asked. "Yes please." You said handing him your phone again. You got into position and glanced up to see Ukyo in position too. You smirked to yourself. You could see the others coming towards you. "Hurry up already!" You yelled. "Oh relax we're coming." Xander said laughing. He's still in the lead by about a foot and a half. You smiled as Xander kept his current speed and so did everyone else. Xander was only half a foot away and then he finally stepped in the trap making him fly up by his ankle. On his way up you gave him a quick kiss. He blushed and light shade of red. You climbed the tree and cut him out of the tree. Before going down you looked at Ukyo and nodded. Your foot then slipped without warning and you started to fall. You never hit the ground because Xander caught you. "Are you alright?" He asked. "Yea. Thanks for catching me." You said. "Your welcome. I didnt want you to get hurt." He said blushing a medium shade of red. He set you down and you made it back to the dojo with no more traps. When you got back to the dojo Xander pulled you to the side. "What is it Xander?" You asked. "I want to tell you that I like you." He said blushing a deep red color. "I like you too Xander." You said kissing him. He kissed back. "Will you be my girlfriend [Y/n]?" He asked when he pulled back. "Yes." You replied. He smiled and walked away. You met up with Ukyo. "Please tell me you recorded that whole conversation and trap." You begged. "Of course I did! Who do you think I am?" He said laughing. "Thanks." You said hugging him. He hugged back. The two of you walked inside and you walked up to Xander and kissed his cheek. "Woah. When did this happen?" Yugo asked. "Like 5 minutes ago. Why?" You asked. "Just wondering cause your my little sister and I want to look out for you." He replied. "She'll be just fine with me Yugo. Just relax a bit, I won't hurt her." Xander replied. "I love you." You said. "I love you too." Xander said kissing you. You kissed back.

Word Count:940

Hope you liked this story part. Next up is UkyoxReader.