FreexReader: New Best Friend

You only have one friend, [bsf/n], because you dont really like talking to people and you prefer being by yourself. Kris is your sister.
[Your POV]
You were walking around in the forest after a fight with your best friend, [bsf/n]. The two of you had been best friends since you were kids, but the fight you just had with her ruined it all. You were getting tired but tears were still running down your face. You fell to your knees and just cried your eyes out. You fell asleep against a tree from crying. When you woke up you remembered what had happened and where you were. You looked around realizing that you were lost. You got up and walked around and you eventually came across a worn down bey stadium but the strange thing was Free was leaning up against a tree fast asleep. You slowly and quietly walked up to him and gently shook him awake. "Huh?" He asked opening his eyes. "Hi." You simply said. "Oh hi [Y/n]. What are you doing here?" He asked. "I ran into the forest after I had a big fight with [bsf/n] and I fell asleep crying. When i woke up I realized that I was lost and that I just lost my best friend." You said crying. He hugged you and you hugged back. You were surprised by his actions. "Are you alright now?" He asked. "Yea. I'm still a little heartbroken though. Cause [bsf/n] and I were friends since kids." You said a few tears fell down your face. He wiped them away with his thumb. "Well I'll be your new best friend if that's ok with you." He said smiling. "I would like that very much Free." You said yawning. "Tired?" He asked. You nodded and fell asleep on his shoulder. He smiled and picked you up to take you back to BC Sol.
[Free's POV]
When I got [Y/n] just outside the forest we were crowded by people. She started to stir and she eventually woke up. I set her down gently. "Thanks for getting me out of the forest Free." [Y/n] said. "Your welcome [Y/n]." I replied. "What happened?" Kris asked. "I ran into the forest after something happened." She replied. "What happened exactly?" Kris asked again. "I'll tell you later but for now I need food I'm starving." [Y/n] replied. "Well then come on let's get you some food." Trad said leading the way. We followed him and got food. Once we were full we answered their questions. "Now can we talk in my office about what happened?" Kris asked. "Yea. Alright." [Y/n] replied walking away with Kris.
[Your POV]
You and Kris walked to her office. Once you got there she looked at you with worry in her eyes. "So what happened?" She asked. "Ok. So [bsf/n] and I had a fight that ruined our friendship completely so I ran out into the forest crying. I fell asleep crying and then when i woke up I remembered that I was in the forest and I also remembered my fight. I then got up and walked around and found Free sleeping so i woke him up and he comforted me. Now he's the only friend I have besides you, but you're also my sister." You said crying. "I'm sorry to hear about your fight with [f/n] (friends name. The kid you had a fight with) [Y/n]." She said hugging you tightly. You hugged back. "I'm gonna go to my room and try to sleep." You said. "Ok. That's a good idea." She said. You walked back to your room but you got stopped by [f/n]. "What do you want?!" You sorta yelled. "So I saw that you replaced me?" He/She said. "What?" You asked. "Yea. I saw you with Free." [F/n] said slapping you. "Ow! What was that for!?" You yelled in pain. "For taking the boy I like!" He/She yelled hitting you harder than the last time. He/She continuously hit you then walked away. You ran off looking for Free. You ran all over and didnt see him. You ran into the forest where the bey stadium was and you saw him training. You stood and watched slowly backing up and accidently stepping on a twig snapping it. Free looked up alarmed. He looked around he noticed you. You wanted to run but he was your best friend. He came towards you slowly. You ran at him and hugged him crying. He was surprised at first but then he hugged back. "Shhh. What happened?" He asked. You backed out of the hug but hid your face. He gently removed your hands from your face only to see a red mark from being slapped. He gasped. "What happened?!" He asked alarmed. "[F/n] attacked me on my way to my room after talking to Kris." You replied. "Why did she attack you?" He asked. "She attacked me because I apparently took the boy she liked. I know who she was talking about but she knows that I like him too." You replied. "Well can I ask who she was talking about?" He asked sadness in his voice. "She was talking about you." You mumbled. "What?" He asked. "She was talking about you." You answered so he could hear. You looked at him and saw shock on his face. You turned to run but he grabbed your wrist stopping you from running. He turned you around and kissed you. You kissed back. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." You said. You looked at your phone and remembered that Kris asked you and Free to sing a song in front of everyone. "Uh. Free which way leads out of the forest cause we have to go. Like now." You said. "Come on then." He said grabbing your hand and pulling you along. You tripped and hurt your ankle. "Ow!" You called out. He stopped and picked you up carrying you. "Thanks." You said smiling. "Your welcome." He said running faster than before. Once we got backstage he set you down. Your ankle was feeling better thankfully. "You guys are just in time you have 5 minutes. Get ready." Kris said. You nodded. After getting ready you and Free walked on stage and the music started.

After we finished singing we walked off stage. Kris walked up to us. "You guys did so good. I should really ask you guys to do this more often." She said the last part so you could hear. You laughed at that. "We'll sing another song if that's ok with you." You said turning to Free. He nodded. "Cool. What song?" Kris said excitedly. "Um. How about Demons?" Free suggested. You nodded. "I'll go get it ready." Kris said walking away. We walked back onstage and the music started.

You and Free walked off stage and he kissed you. You kissed back. When you pulled away you went to walk away but [f/n] blocked your path. She went to attack you but you didnt feel the attack. You opened your eyes to see that Free had taken the hit for you. When [f/n] walked away laughing you looked to see that Free had been stabbed. "KRIS!" You yelled for your sister. She came running and saw that Free had been stabbed. "What happened?" She asked tears threatening to fall down her cheeks. "[F/n] went to attack me but Free took the hit for me." You said crying. She called the ambulance and rushed him to the hospital. When the took him to a room I stayed with Kris and cried into her shirt. She didn't care though cause she understood how you felt. When you were allowed to see Free you ran in and grabbed his hand. He woke up and smiled at you. "Why did you take that hit for me Free?" You asked. "I love you. Besides you would've done the same for me right?" He asked. "Of course i would have. I love you too Free." You said kissing his cheek.

Word Count:1404

Hope you liked this part. I did my best. Comment if I made any mistakes do i can fix them for future readers. Sorry if it doesnt make any sense. Next up is LuixReader.