KenxReader: Letters

[Your POV]
Since you were homeschooled you met a pen pal a couple weeks ago. The two of you always sent letters and items to each other. He calls himself 'Mittens'. You knew it was just a nickname so you rolled with it. Your nickname is Icey.

-Icey,
I hope your doing well in homeschool. I have made a few friends thankfully. I hope we can meet each other soon. Here is a picture of my puppets Keru and Besu.

 Here is a picture of my puppets Keru and Besu

-Mittens

-Mittens,
I love your puppets. They are so cute. Im doing well in homeschool. How are you doing at your school? I hope we can meet up sometime too.
-Icey

-Icey,
Im doing alright in school, though I am struggling a little bit in math. I stapled my homework to the back of this letter. Do you have a bey? Cause if you do we can have a battle when we meet.
-Mittens

You looked at his homework sheet and did it for him.

-Mittens,
I did your math homework for you. Your welcome by the way. And yes I do have a bey. I would love to have a battle with you when we meet. I also heard that Zac the Sunshine was holding a singing competition in the bey park this weekend. Should I sign up?
-Icey

-Icey,
I was only asking for help with my homework but thanks for doing it for me. Yea Zac is holding a singing competition on next Saturday. You should totally go for it and do it. I will be there if you do decide to sing.
-Mittens

-Mittens,
Thanks for the vote of confidence Mittens. I think i will go and sing. So we can just meet up next Saturday and battle after the competition ends. What song would I sing though?
-Icey

-Icey,
Your welcome for the confidence. You will do great im sure about it. Well you could do the song 'Most Girls'. I guess i dont know what songs you like. I'll see you next Saturday. Oh here is a picture of my bey.

-Mittens

-Mittens

-Mittens,
That is actually my favorite song. I will definitely do that on. Nice bey by the way. Well I should start practicing for next Saturday. Wait, isn't it whoever wins gets to sing with Zac in his next concert?
-Icey

-Icey,
Yea. I would start practicing to if I were you. And yea you're right whoever wins gets to sing with Zac in his next concert. But warning if the crowd likes you and your abilities you'll have to sing more concerts with him.
-Mittens

-Mittens,
Thanks for the warning. I just hope I do well.
-Icey

The two of you spent the next 2 weeks sending letters to each other. Finally when the day of the singing competition arrived you were nervous. "Next up is [Y/n] [L/n]." Zac called. You walked up nervously. Then the music started to play and you relaxed as you started singing.

After you finished singing you listened to everone else who sang. Finally everyone finished and the winner was about to be called. "Our winner is [Y/n] [L/n]. Would you please come and join me." Zac announced. You made your way to him and smiled. "Since you won you get to sing with me in my next concert and I would like to hear you sing one more song. Please." He said begging you. "Ok. I will." You said. Music started to play so you started to sing.

After you finished singing everyone stood up and applauded you. You smiled. "Ok. So Monday is when the concert is. It starts at 5:30. So you need to be there by 4:30 so we can practice." Zac said. You nodded. Then you walked off the stage and towards the bey stadium. A boy walked up to you with puppets on both hands. They looked like the one's you had seen in the picture Mittens had given you. "Mittens?" You asked. "Icey?" He asked. You nodded. "Well come on let's battle." He said smiling. Over time you had built feelings for him but you tried pushing them away because you thought you wouldnt meet him. "3...2...1...Let it rip!" You both called. You realesed your beys into the stadium. You had barely won the battle with a score of 1-2. "Good job Mittens." You said. "You too Icey." He said. "I have something to tell you." He said blushing. "What is it?" You asked. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yes." You said kissing.

Word Count: 797

Sorry it was so short I didnt have any ideas. Comment any requests or if I made any mistakes I'll try to fix them. Next up is OrochixReader.