OrochixReader: Duet

Btw Zac the Sunshine is your brother. You love to sing but you dont like to sing in public. Only a few people have heard your singing.
[Your POV]
You were on your balcony at night singing your favorite song. Angel with a Shotgun. (Sorry if this isnt your favorite song please just go with it.) You hadn't seen Orochi walking below while you were singing.
[Orochi's POV]
I was walking around town when I was walking under [Y/n]'s balcony and i heard singing. I looked up to see her on her balcony singing 'Angel with a Shotgun'. Im pretty sure she didnt notice me because she didnt stop. I smiled to myself and continued walking. The next morning when I got to school I noticed that there was a poster for a singing competition. I signed up and hoped that [Y/n] would too. 'She has the voice of an angel.' I thought.
[Your POV]
You walked to school like you usually do but you noticed that there was going to be a singing competition on Friday. You skimmed through the names and saw that Orochi was going to do it. You decided to sign up and hoped for the best. You also saw that whoever the top two singers were get to sing in a concert with Zac the Sunshine your brother. After you signed up you walked to Shu and smiled. "Hey [Y/n]." He said. "Hey Shu. How are you?" You asked. "Im good. And yourself." He asked. "I'm good." You replied. Then Valt came up to you and Shu. "Hey Valt." You said. "Hi. Did you see the sign up sheet for the singing competition on Friday?" He asked. "Yea I did." You simply said. "Did you sign up?" He asked. You nodded your head. "That's good. If you make one of the top two places you get to sing with your brother in his concert." Daigo said joining us. "I know. I'm just nervous cause you, Zac, Valt, Shu, Honcho, Ken, Ukyo, Xander, Quon, Wakiya, Yugo, Free, and Lui are the only one's who have heard my singing before." You answered him. "I know that's also why i think you should do it." Free said also joining us. "Ok. But what song should I sing?" You asked now thinking about it. "Angel with a Shotgun." Valt said. "It Ain't Me." Wakiya said. "Most Girls." Free said. "Sit Still, Look Pretty." Lui said. "Sweet but Psycho." Yugo said. "Titanium." Shu said. "Ready, Aim, Fire." Honcho said. "Shotgun." Keru said. "Set Fire to the Rain." Quon said. "Shape of You." Ukyo said. "I Don't Care." Xander said. "Angel of Darkness." Daigo said. 'No I think I'll go with 'Human'. You thought. "Nah. I know what song im gonna do." You said. "What song?" They all asked at once. "You'll see on Friday." You said smirking. "Tell us!" They pleaded. "No." You said walking away.
[Orochi's POV]
I heard [Y/n] talking to her friends about the singing competition. 'She signed up.' I thought. I know what song im gonna do, im doing 'Ready, Aim, Fire'. I couldn't wait for Friday to come. It was only Wednsday though. Each night I would walk under [Y/n]'s balcony to hear her singing to herself. She never noticed me though.
~Time Skip to Friday before the competition~
I was up before [Y/n] so I was getting ready because I was up next once the person finished. "Up next is Orochi Ginba." Zac called. "Good luck Orochi." I heard [Y/n] say from behind me. I turned around and nodded. I walked up on stage. Then the music started to play so I started to sing.

After words [Y/n] was up next. "Next up is my little sister [Y/n] Kaneguro but she goes by [Y/n] the Moonlight." Zac said. She slowly walked up glaring at Zac along the way.
[Your POV]
You walked on stage glaring at your brother but then the music started and you started singing.

After you finished singing everyone was clapping and cheering. As you walked off the stage you could see Valt, Shu, Wakiya, Xander, Ukyo, Honcho, Daigo, Ken, Free, Lui, Quon, and Yugo in the front row smiling. After everyone else finished singing the top two people were called. "The top two winners are Orochi Ginba and [Y/n] the Moonlight." Zac called. You and Orochi walked on stage smiling that you made it. "Now tomorrow you two have to do a deut. And then I'll do a deut with each of you separately." Zac said. You smiled and hugged your older brother. As you backed out of the hug you smiled at Orochi. He smiled back. After we walked off you turned to him and asked the question that's on your mind. "What song are we going to do?" You asked. "I was thinking the song 'Closer'." He replied smiling. "I like that." You said then Zac came over to us. "Have you guys decided on a song?" Zac asked. "Yea." We said at the same time. We all laughed. "Well what song did you guys choose?" He asked. "We chose the song 'Closer'." Orochi replied. "Nice now have you chosen your songs for your duet with me?" Zac asked this time. "I have but i dont know about Orochi." You said. "I have too." Orochi said. "Good. Now you guys can go home. Dont forget to practice." Zac said leaving. Orochi and yourself started walking home. Once we stepped outside you were surrounded by your friends. "Good job with singing!" They all said at once. "Thanks." You said laughing. They all pulled you in for a hug. "What are you going to do for your duets?" Shu asked. "I'm doing the song 'Closer' with Orochi and the song 'Hey Brother' with Zac." You said. "Well you should tell Zac and then you guys can practice together." Shu said. You nodded and started walking home. Once you got home you got a quick snack and then started to read a book. After you got 3 chapters in Zac walked in. "Hey bro." You said putting your book down. "Hey sis. What song are we gonna do?" He asked. "Hey Brother." You answered. Yes?" He asked. You facepalmed yourself. 'He is such an idiot.' You thought. "No. Not you. The song is called 'Hey Brother'." You stated. "Oooohhhhh." He said streching it. "Yea. So you wanna start practicing?" You asked. "No. But we can start tomorrow morning. We should get some sleep." He said. You nodded heading to bed. Once you saw that Zac had fallen asleep you went back to your room and went to your balcony and started singing. Tonight you sang 'If I Die Young'.