YugoxReader: Darkness

[Your POV]
You were Quon's twin sister so you got to hang out at the dojo everyday. You had walked out just as Quon fell off of his skateboard. You ran over to him. "You ok Quon?" You asked. "I'm fine. I just fell. Nothing I can't bounce back from and you know that." He said. "I know. Just show me your wrist." You said. He shook his head 'no'. "Please." You begged. "No. I would rather you not see it." He said uncomfortably. "Please Quon. You're my twin. We aren't supposed to keep secrets from each other. I tell you everything. But you barely tell me anything." You said crying a little. "It's none of your business!" He yelled. "I get it. You dont trust me do you?" You yelled running back in the dojo crying. You weren't paying attention and you ran into Xander. "S-Sorry Xander." You apologized tears tears still falling down your cheeks. "Hey. What's wrong?" He asked. "Q-Quon doesn't trust me. And I asked him to show me his wrist and he wouldn't. He's hiding something from me." You said still crying. "I'll talk to him." He said. "Thanks Xander." You said hugging him. He hugged back. "Your welcome [Y/n]." He said walking outside. You were walking to your room when someone ran into your back causing you to fall forward hurting your wrist. You got up and saw Ukyo, Yugo, Quon, and Xander ran over. "Are you ok?" Yugo asked. "I'm fine I just hurt my wrist Yugo. Xander I should probably see your grandfather about it." You said. "Let's go then." Xander answered. "You coming Yugo and Ukyo." You asked ignoring Quon. "Yea. We're coming." They said in unison. You laughed and walked away leaving Quon confused. Once you got your wrist checked out you couldn't beyblade for 3 days till it got better. You were walking outside to a tree to climb when you ran into someone. "Watch it." You said. You looked up to that it was Yugo. "Oh sorry Yugo. I wasn't paying attention." You said blushing slightly. "It's ok [Y/n]." He said. You smiled making him smile. We walked around for awhile and then when we got back to the dojo you had seen that people had shown up. You kinda stiffened as you saw that one of them was Daigo Kurigami. Your face then lit up with joy but you were pulled into the shadows by Ukyo. "Shhhhhhh." He whispered. You nodded and you walked towards them in the shadows. Once you heard Xander mention Ukyo, Ukyo stepped out behind Valt. You laughed silently at his reaction. "Then this is Quon. And he has a twin sister somewhere around here." Xander said. Then you silently jumped out and onto Daigo's back. He jumped from being scared. "Got ya." You said laughing. "Hey [Y/n]." He said also laughing. "You two know each other?" Yugo asked jealousy clear on his face. "Yea. We were opponents and then we became friends after our battle." You explained. Since you couldn't battle you watched from the side lines. After their battle a storm started so Daigo, Valt, Ken, Shu, Honcho, and Wakiya stayed over for the night. Then a sudden boom of thunder went off causing you to scream. Everyone looked at you in a bit of surprise cause you never scream. Then suddenly the power went out everyone screamed out of fear. You got up and started to run a bit. "Quon? Where are you?" You called. "I'm not sure." He said panicked. Something touched your shoulder so you screamed. "That was my ear." Yugo said. "Sorry Yugo. You scared me." You said. "I'm sorry for scaring you." He said kissing you on the lips. "I love you [Y/n]." He whispered. "I love you too Yugo." You whispered back. The two of you hugged. Then the lights came back on and you ran over to Quon and hugged him crying. "I love you sis." He says. "I love you to Quon." You said still crying. You glanced at his wrists and saw cuts and scars. "Can I talk to you alone please Quon?" You asked. "Yea." He said. You two walked to your room. "I hope you're not mad but when I hugged you I looked at your wrists and I saw cuts and scars. What's that from?" You asked fresh tears brimming your eyes. "I feel like I don't belong. So this is my way of telling myself that I'm a mistake." He said. "Oh Quon. You are NOT a mistake. And you DO belong. There are so many people here who adore you. I love you so much Quon. You're my twin." You said crying. "I love you too [Y/n]. You're the best twin sister I could ever ask for." He said also crying. You hugged him tightly. He hugged just as tightly. The two of you walked back to the others tears still falling down your cheeks. "Are you guys ok?" Wakiya asked. "Yea. We're fine." You said. "Why are you crying then?" Shu asked. "They are tears of happiness." Quon said. You went over and hugged and gave Yugo a kiss. "Take care of her Yugo." Quon said threateningly. "She'll be fine Quon." Yugo said. "Yea. Besides you know I can take care of myself." You said smiling.

Word Count: 916
Hope you enjoyed this story part. I'm taking requests on some characters. Next up is QuonxReader.