LuixReader: Not So Tough

[Your POV]
You were one of the only ones that got along with Lui. A lot of people that you meet are surprised that you get along with him so well. You were the first ever girl blader in the world. You were 3 blader in the world. Yes you lost to Lui your best friend. "Good luck Lui." You said smiling. "Thanks. Good luck to you too." He said smiling too. You gave him a quick hug and went to your match. It was a quick win for you with a score of 3-1. You were able to watch Lui's match against Free. He was ahead by 1 point but then Luinor burst. "Oh no." You said to yourself getting up and heading towards Lui. When you walked up to him you gently put a hand on his shoulder and he tensed a little. He turned around and you could see the tears of pain in his purple eyes. You hugged him and he hugged back. "Are you ok?" You asked. "Yea. Just upset that I lost." He said. "Hey. You did your best right?" You asked. He looked at you and nodded. "Good. That's all that matters. But that means I have to go up against Free next." You said. "You won?" He asked. "Yea? What did you expect?" You asked. "Sorry. Nice job. I expected you to win." He replied. "Thanks. And it's ok. There's no need to apologize I was just messing with you." You said laughing. "That's not funny." He said. "Yea it is. Come on I got a concert to get to." You said walking away. He followed you and you got ready while he got to his seat in the front row. You walked on stage and started singing to the music.

After you finished singing you walked off stage and got some water. "You are allowed to choose one person from the audience to sing with you." You director said. "Ok." You replied walking back onstage. "Ok. I am going to choose someone to come and sing with me onstage. Who wants to do it?" You asked. Almost everyone rose their hand. You looked at the front row to see that Lui wasn't raising his hand. "Hmm. How about Lui Shirasagi, my best friend." You called out. Lui looked up at you with surprise in his eyes. "Come on." You said grabbing his hand and dragging him up with you. We walked backstage to get him ready. "Why did you choose me? I didn't even raise my hand?" He asked. "I chose you cause you have a good singing voice and you're my best friend." You explained. "Ok. That's a good reason i guess. But what song are singing?" He asked. "This Town." You answered. "Ok. That's one of my favorites." He said smiling. "Oh. One more thing. We have to wear masks." You said. "Ok." He replied.

(Lui's Mask)

(Lui's Mask)

(Your mask)

The two of you then walked on stage and started singing and dancing to the music.

After we finished singing we walked off stage to see the amount of votes we got. Eveyone voted a thumbs up. "Lui they loved us. We should do this more often." You said excitedly. "Yea." He said. "You guys have a request song from Zac the Sunrise." The director said. "What did Zac request?" You asked. "He requested the song 'Love Story'." He said walking away. "Ok." Lui said. We walked back onstage. "This song was a request from Zac the Sunrise." You said. The music played and you and Lui sang.

Once the music finished everybody erupted with cheers. You smiled at Lui and he smiled back. We walked away and he grabbed your hand. "What is it Lui?" You asked confused. "I have something to tell you." He admitted. "Well. What is it?" You asked again. "I like you." He said. You smiled. "I like you too Lui." You said giving him a quick kiss on the lips. He smiled and kissed you again. This time someone took a picture. You pulled away from each other to see Zac standing there with a camera. You and Lui chased him around trying to get the camera. "Give it here right now Zac!" You yelled. "No!" He yelled back.

Word Count:736

I hope you enjoyed this part. I will take requests for some characters. Next up is XanderxReader.