DaigoxReader: Should I Know You?

[Your POV]
You were walking home when you got a text from your mom.
Messages:
Mom: Honey i have some bad news.
You: What is it Mom?
Mom: We are moving cause your father got a job somewhere else.
You: Ok. But where will I study school?
Mom: The school is called Beigoma Academy.
You: Ok. I'll be home in a bit to start packing.
End of Messages
You looked at your phone again. 'Beigoma Academy'. Why does that ring a bell.
~Flashback~
"Bye Daigo." You said sadly. "Bye [Y/n]. Hopefully one day I will see you again. And who knows maybe you'll move back and study at Beigoma Academy with me." He said hugging you. You hugged back.
~End of Flashback~
You were going home. You were going to see Daigo again. You ran the rest of the way back home. Once you got home you started to pack right away. Not to long later everything was packed and in the car. You went to sleep and dreamed what it would be like to see Daigo again. When you woke up you ate a quick breakfast and was on your way to Beigoma Academy. After a few days of traveling you made it to your new house. You had your bey and launcher with you of course. You unpacked all of your stuff and you headed towards a park with a stadium that you saw on the way to your house. You made it there and saw a boy practicing. You walked up behind him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and faced you. He had spiky black hair, a red bandana, an orange shirt, purple and black jacket, and black pants and shoes. "I saw you practicing and I was wondering if you wanted to battle." You asked shyly. "Sure." The boy replied.
3...
2...
1...
"Let it rip!" You both called. "Now Doomscizor!" He called. "[B/n] look out!" You called. Doomscizor came at [B/n] and burst [B/n]. "Nice battle." He said. "Yea good job." You said. "Sorry I didn't catch your name?" He asked. "[Y/n] [l/n]. And yours?" You asked. He smiled. "Welcome home [Y/n]." He said. Now you were confused, how does he know you. "Who are you?" You asked again. "Daigo Kurigami." He replied. "DAIGO!" You yelled hugging him. He hugged you back tightly. "Come on you should meet my friends." He said grabbing your hand and dragging you with him. "Slow down." You said as he continued pulling you with him. Once you guys reached your destination you and Daigo were laying on the ground. "Hey Daigo. Who's this?" A boy with blue hair and chocolate brown eyes. "Guys this is my childhood friend [Y/n] [L/n]." He said. They all said hi at once. "[Y/n] this is Valt, Honcho, Ken, Wakiya, and Shu." He said pointing to each person. "Hi." You said shyly. You have been in love with Daigo since you guys were children. "Daigo can I talk to you alone please?" You asked. He nodded. You guys walked to the other side of the roof. "What is it [Y/n]?" He asked worry in his eyes. "Ireallylikeyou." You said really fast. "What?" He asked. You took a deep breath and gave him a kiss on the cheek. You pulled back and blushed. You looked at him and saw him blushing a deep red color. "I really like you is what I said earlier." You said. He then kissed you on the lips and you kissed him back. "Valt our ship has sailed!" You heard Honcho yelling in the background. Daigo pulled back and smiled. "I really like you too." He said. Then you smirked at him and it was as if he read your mind. The two of you started chasing Honcho and Valt cause they took pictures.

Word Count: 697

Sorry it was so short I didnt have any ideas. Sorry it took awhile to update. Comment who you want me to do. I'll take requests for Valt, Shu, Wakiya, Xander, Ukyo, Honcho, Daigo, Ken, Orochi, Free, Lui, Quon, Yugo, and maybe Zac. Next up is KenxReader.