1

Los Angeles, California
8:15 p.m.
October 20, 2017

*re did this chapter

Omniscient

"Come on Dani it's your birthday!" Her bestfriend Jasmine, and her other friend India begged.

Dani laid in her bed, contemplating if she wanted to go out with her friends. Today was her 27th birthday and they just came back from having dinner. She only went to the clubs when she was getting paid to be an appearance,but it was her birthday she didn't have anything else to do and she didn't want to seem like a boring betty.

She sighed "fine come on"

The two girls cheered and left out the room so Dani could get ready. Since her make up still looked good from the dinner a few hours ago, she just went in her closet and grabbed a cute two piece dress set. After putting it on she sprayed some perfume and applied lipgloss on her lips before throwing it in her purse and leaving out her room downstairs.

"Okay I'm ready"  Dani said getting they attention

"ouu yess, you look good babes" Jasmine said as India agreed

"thank you" Dani said with a smile

"Come on let's go" India said

The girls left out the condo as Dani locked the door. She walked over the black Tahoe truck and got in the front and Jas pulled off. She hooked her phone up to the aux and played 'Megan Thee Stallion big ole freak'. Dani pulled out her phone and started recording her and the girls singing the song and India dancing in the back. By the end of the song, they was pulling up to the club.

They walked into the club and a few eyes were on them. Some dude was whistling and licking they lips while they girls was right next to them mugging. but Dani just rolled her eyes. Niggas so goofy and bitches always hating. She thought,but you couldn't blame them, they all looked fine as fuck.

They walked over to V.I.P. and sat on the couches. A few people that they was cool with was in the section. The bartender server came around and had drinks and big ass bottles. India and Jasmine grabbed a few shots meanwhile Dani just stayed still.

"oh no no no" jasmine said shaking her head

"what" Dani asked

"It's your birthday, you are not about to just sit here looking dumb. Bitch you better take this shot better yet drank this bottle." Jas said

Dani rolled her eyes but didn't want to go back and forth with her bestfriend.

"you only turn 25 once" she mumbled before grabbing the bottle of Hennessy and popping it open then taking big sips.

"Ayyyy, happy birthday to Dani B!" The dj said over the mic

Everybody cheered as the lights came over to the section on the girls.

Dani waved as the dj went back to playing music.

"Come on bitch let's go dance" India said to Dani

Dani took another shot before getting up and walking over to the floor with India.

'Ice me out' by Kash doll blared inside the club. Dani and India started shaking they ass. Everybody started hyping they heads up. After the song ended everybody cheered and went back to what they was doing. Dani grabbed another drink.

She turned around and seen India dancing with some dude. She shook her head and laughed and started scrolling through her phone and walking back to the V.i.P. section but failed when somebody bumped into her making her drink fall.