21

Dani

East Hampton, New York
10:15 p.m.

"Dani, I love you"

My heart was beating out of my fucking chest when she said that. These butterflies in my stomach ain't no fucking joke right now.

"Andr-"

Before I could finish what I was going to say she pressed her lips against mine. The kiss was filled with so much passion. She held me closer to her and deepened the kiss. I brought my hand to her jaw line, rubbing it softly.

Finally when pulled away she stared at me with so much lust.

omg...

I rubbed the side of her face "Andrea I'm going be honest with you, okay?"

She nodded her head slowly

"I care for you and I have a lot of love for you but I'm not in love with you yet"

She nodded "I understand Dani."

"Andrea are you mad at me?"

"Of course not baby, I can't force you to say you love me. I know it take time and I'm willing to wait."

I blushed "what's the other thing you had to tell me?"

She scratched the back of her neck "ya probably going to say no now but I was going to ask you to be my girl."

"And-"

Her ass so scared for rejection she keep cutting me off

"I understand if you say no"

I snickered "Andrea stop being scared of rejection. Of course I'll be ya girl"

She smiled before hugging me

I laughed "Andrea"

"My bad, I'm always doing that shit to you"

"no it's not that, your friend getting happy down there" I pointed down, it was up a little

She looked down and back at me "look at what you did Dani"

"how is that my fault?"

"you gotta be to fine yo"

We busted out laughing before she grabbed her shorts and put them back on. I sat back in between her legs and we finished talking.

Dave
The next day
3:15 p.m.

I got out my car and knocked on the door, she soon came and opened it.

"hey" she said letting me

"wassup" I said as we went to the living room

"so what you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to you about something"

she nodded "okay"

"I got somebody pregnant"

"dav-"