11

Andrea

Three days later
7:00 p.m.

I sat alone on my balcony staring at the sky. So many thoughts were going through my head. I can't explain the way I'm feeling at the moment. The only person that was there for me when my own mother wasn't there for me. Every thought in my head was just making me want die. What's the point to be alive? My grandmother isn't coming back and there ain't shit I could do to make her to. My girlfriend have been cheating on me. The person I started to develop feelings for knew and didn't tell me. Like why wouldn't she tell me? I would be with her right now.

I lean back in my chair sitting in my basketball short and a sports bra. I take another swig from my Hennessy bottle. Drinking is the only thing I've been doing since the day I found out. I'm more than sure my skin was pale from stress and tears. And also from not washing like I'm supposed too.

A notification came from my phone, I grabbed my phone and seen it was from Instagram. It was picture of April in the club with some dude.

91,000 likes Theshderoom: it looks like April was mighty comfortable with boss fizz in the club last night

91,000 likes
Theshderoom: it looks like April was mighty comfortable with boss fizz in the club last night. 👀 But where is her girlfriend Andrea? #tsr

24,000 comments

playgirlty: @therealbigvintange wassup with you girl?

Asiaj__: @therealbigvintage come get your chick

Yaboyjosh: shawty a hoe wtf

badbitchkiya: she dumb andrea way fine than him.

A knock at my door pulled me out of my trance. I closed my phone and put it in my pocket.

bro who the fuck at my door?

Everybody should know I do not want to be bothered. I haven't answered in three days but my body got up and walked down the stairs. When I opened the door I wish I hadn't. I just really don't want to be bothered with nobody.

you haven't been returning my calls, I hope you wasn't with that Dani bitch"

"watch yo mouth"

As much as upset and mad I was at Dani, some reason I wasn't going to let this cheating ass girl disrespect her.

She scoffed "so you taking up for her now? What kinda girlfriend are you?"

Dude I'm not in the mood

"April shut the fuck up with that shit. I'm done with all this yelling and going back and forth. Why you here, you been gone for days. You supposed to be my girl but you out her in the club hugged up with lame ass niggas. You might as well get yo shit and go, you been cheating anyway"

"who told you that shit?!" She yelled

"April don't lie to me bruh, it seems like that's all everybody been doing lately."