15

Dani

*redid this chapter!! (I don't like how I did it at first. One, because i realize I didn't want her to fuck anyone yet. Two, because i didn't know how I was going to start it off afterwards. lol😂)

The next day
1:00 p.m.
Manhattan, New York

I rolled my eyes as Jas and India kept talking.

"it's not that easy y'all"

"okay bitch and why not?" India said

"because I can't just go over there and say 'I'm sorry Andrea for flinching thinking you was going to hit me, wanna fuck?'. That's not how that goes"

"Okay let me get serious, Dani you know Andrea wouldn't even put her hands on you. It was one mistake, I'm sure she's regretting it right now"

"exactly, whenever y'all was together and shit did she ever make you feel uncomfortable or not safe?" India asked

I shook my head

"exactly, I knew Andrea for a minute now, she's not that type of person." Jas said

"just call her and tell her you wanna talk"

I nodded and grabbed my phone before calling, it went straight to voicemail.

"no answer"

"bitch call again"

"it went straight to voicemail bitch why would I call again?"

"just call again she probably high of something" India said

I called again but still got voicemail

"same thin-

I got cut off by India coughing and choking on her drink

"ahh no, come on with all that coughing and shit this not Dave dick"

"bitch shut up and look at this" she showed us her phone

"she in jail?"

                         Andrea

3:00 p.m.

"she put her hands on me first dude, how many time I gotta tell you this?"

"yeah but if you don't tell the truth you can be in jail for six months" the officer said

I slept in the hard ass cell they had here but they brought me into this stupid ass room to ask me questions. I've been in this room for like forty five minutes and I'm about to go off. This dumbass nigga keep asking me the same shit over again like I'm lying or something. Like dude I just wanna go home, its New Year's Eve I'm just trynna chill and sleep.

"look officer I know what I did was wrong but she started putting her hands on me first and I pushed her and then she said something that triggered me into hitting her."

"well from this picture it looks like you had hit her repeatedly."

"dude fuck this can I call my lawyer?"

He scoffed "I can't stand people like you"

I raised my eyebrow before my lawyer came through the door

"Andrea you can stop talking" she said

"nah what you mean people like me?"

"you know exactly what I mean"

"Andrea calm down" Sydney said

"so you saying I punched her because I'm black? You sound dumb as fuck, stupid ass"