4

Andrea

Harlem, New York
2:58 p.m.

"ayy drea we should throw another party" Dave said

I blew the smoke out "okay when?"

He shrugged "ion know I just suggested that y'all gotta come up with the other shit"

I laughed "shut yo dumb ass up bruh. I might throw one it's been a minute but for the time being let's go to a club Saturday."

"bet cause a nigga need some pussy and all my hoes acting dumb"

I shook my head "nigga when you gonna settle down?"

He shrugged "Ion know when you gonna get yo dick wet again?"

I smacked my lips "why yo shitty ass had to go there?"

"ion know I thought you was trynna be funny" he laughed

"but fa'real when was the last time you had some 50 years ago?" He laughed

"nigga you lame shut up and no it's been almost 1 year ago when me and April broke up for a few months" I said taking another hit

"and you mean to tell me you ain't been in no pussy in almost a year?"

"yep" I said

"how you do it? I mean don't you wanna fuck April?" Deontae said

"ion know i ain't no crack head over sex, it get frustrating but it's whatever. April wanna have sex but I ain't trynna fuck her right now"

"you tripping I woulda been tapping that ass" he said smacking the air like it's a ass

I cut my eyes at him "my bad I forgot that's still yo girl"

"mhm but she said that in our argument before she left. She was like why I don't wanna have sex with her and shit like that."

"you probably ain't attracted to her" Deontae said lighting his blunt

"I am, shit I been with her for two years you think I'm just goin be with somebody that long and not be attracted to them?"

"nah I believe you still with her because you love her and you attracted to this Dani chick."

"yeah I'm with him on this one" Dave said

"shut yo egg smelling ass up"

"nigga don't be mad cause it's true" he said

is it true? I mean I love April and I been waiting to make our first time together good and I know she said in her relationship before she would have sex with him but she didn't love him. So I wanted to love each other before we actually LOVE EACH OTHER. Now with Dani she said is beautiful as hell and her personality just makes it even better. I wouldn't cheat on April. Me and Dani is just friends and that's it.

"that shit aint true"

"whatever what's up with you and Dani anyway"

"real talk, y'all been talking?"

"yeah i ain't talk to her since earlier though she probably busy"

"she gotta nigga?" Deontae asked

I shrugged "if she do she ain't tell me but I doubt it. If she did she wouldn't even gave me her number."

"true" they both said

"what's up with you tae? How the married life is?" I asked

"man it's straight, Ella want a kid but i don't any right now?"