Chapter 6

"Soph, what do you think about this one?" Lihn asked, snaping Sophie out of her trance. Lihn was wearing a beautiful dress with a heart neckline and it poofed out ever so slightly at her wast. It was fit for a princess. (shown above) 

 "I think you look great, you look great in all of these!" Lihn blushed.

"I'm just not sure, I want it to be perfect"

"Lihn?"

"Ya?"

"Why did you ask me here instead of Biana. She is way better at these things than me." 

"I know, I just thought that it would be weird, me marrying her brother and all.  Plus, with her here, I would probably end up buying 10 dresses none of which I would wear if I had a choice" Lihn said laughing. Sophie had to laugh, that sounded just like Biana.

"Lihn, yesterday Biana came by and said that you and Fitz aren't happy with the wedding, is that true?" Sophie just had to ask. Lihn sat next to her on the sofa. 

"Ya, it's true. Fitz is great but I just don't like him that way"

"I'm sorry"

"You shouldn't be, it's not your fault. Now can you please tell me how it went on Sunday?"

"Okay..." Sophie told her everything, from her first meeting Fitz, to Marella embarrassing her, to her and Biana's fight the day before. 

"Wow-do do you like Fitz?" Lihn asked gently.

"I think I might Lihn" Sophie mumbled. If she couldn't trust Lihn, the kindest and most loyal person ever, who could she trust? 

"Is that bad?"

"Not at all, just complicated. Besides, who needs boys when you got us!" Lihn said smiling. 

"Lihn, that just might be the truest words ever spoken," Sophie said returning Lihn's smile. She always knew how to lighten the mood.

"Now, come on we still have to choose a bridesmaid dress!" 

"Okay, Lihn"

"Soph?" Lihn asked while helping Sophie look though the over 70 bridesmaid dresses.

"What is it Lihn?"

"I was wondering if you would be my maid of honor?"

"Of course Lihn!" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Fitz POV

Biana has been bugging him telling him to ask Sophie to the ball. 

She does realize that he's already going with Lihn, right? But she doesn't care. 

"At least ask her to dance" Biana whined after lunch.

"Fine, I'll ask her to dance, are you happy now?" Fitz asked getting annoyed.

"For now" She replied going into her room.

"You really should take her to the dance Fitz. If you don't tell her soon I've been thinking about giving it a shot" Keefe said.

"Keefe! Even if I wanted to be with her I'm with Lihn."

"So? Break the rules for once! Or at least talk to your parents" 

"My parents are caring, good people but are very stubborn," Fitz said. And for breaking the rules, he tried it once (not that he told Keefe) and it hadn't gone very well. If Elizabeth wasn't there...

"Fitz!" Keefe said, snapping his fingers in my face, "You zoned out there buddy, thinking about our Little Miss Heartbreaker?" 

"No, I was thinking about... wait. Little Miss Heartbreaker?" 

"Yep! What do you think about Foster's new nickname? Nice try with a subject change, what were you thinking about? Does Prince Perfect have a secret?" Keefe said with a smirk.

"Of course not Keefe, I was just trying to figure out who Biana is going to the ball with" he lied.

"Hmm... Okay Fitzy, we should play truth or dare! That way we can find out plus we can invite the others to look like we are just trying to get to know them" 

"Wow Keefe, that was actually smart. But admit it, you just want to play truth or dare"

"Maybe, let's go tell Biana and hail the others," Keefe said racing into Biana's room.  

"KEEFE SENCEN I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS!!!" Fitz heard Biana scream.

"I probably should make sure she doesn't tie him up agian" he mumbled.