Chapter 14

Biana had been waiting for 4 minutes for the others and was starting to worry.

"We're here!" Marella said behind her.

"Where have you been?" Biana hissed "Fitz will be leaving soon!"

"Sorry Biana, we had to explain to the triplets why we were leaving so early in the morning," Dex said.

"Okay, but we need to hurry." She replied, leading the way to were Fitz was waiting for a carriage.

After a few minutes following the carriage, they arrived at Sophie's house, Havenfield.

"Why is he here?" Dex whispered, clearly jealous.

"That's what we are here to find out. Now be quiet, or they will hear us!" Tam whisper-shouted.

They followed Fitz to Silveny's pasture, where they found Sophie waiting. 

"Hey Soph"

"Hey Wonderboy" She responded, smiling while combing Silveny.

After Sophie exiting the inclosed pasture they started walking around talking. Biana and the others were only able to catch snippets of their conversation.

"When should we start telling..."

"They will understand..."

"I'm scared..."

"It will be ok..."

"I don't want to lose..."

"Me neither..."

After that, they sat under one of the willow trees and just talked about life for a little while.

When Fitz was getting ready to go they finally found what they came for.

They were at the gate when Fitz wrapped his arm around Sophie and kissed her.  

Linh went even paler, Dex was silent and was as red as a tomato, while Tam and Biana stared open-mouthed.

"That's it, I'm going over there." Dex hissed, Sophie and Fitz, breaking away.

"Don't! We can't let them know that we are spying on them!" Biana said.

"But he kissed Sophie!" Dex replied, Tam pointing to where Sophie was standing.

She was smiling, a big cheesy grin. Dex stared open-mouthed when he saw.

"But... but..." He stuttered.

"What do we do now?" Tam asked.

"Meet and regroup," Linh said.

"Where" Tam asked.

"Everglen" Biana answered, not taking her eyes off Fitz.

"Let's go before Sophie finds us," Linh said. Dex staying silent, staring with ever so watery eyes.

Time skip

"Hey, brother" (I wrote that as I listened to Hey Brother by Avicii)  Biana said, waiting for him at the gate.

"Hey, Biana"

"Your in a good mood, any reason why?"

"No, just happy" Fitz answered with a huge grin.

"Whatever you say. I'm going to the garden."

"Okay," Fitz says skeptically.

Biana rushed to the garden maze where the others were waiting.

"So what should we do now?" Linh asked.

"Break them up?" Dex suggested.

"No! They're happy, why would we break them up?" Linh objected.

"Just an idea" Dex mumbled.

"We can't approach them or they will know that we were snooping. But we have to do something" Biana said.

"What about trickery?" Tam asked.

"What do you mean?" Biana replied.

"I mean maybe we can trick them into them telling us? That way they know that we know, and we can bug them about it!" Tam explained.

"Perfect! But how?" Linh asked.

"That's where we need to be careful..." After ten minutes of arguing they had a plan.

This will work, it had to. Their friends need them.