¤Prologue¤

《 Read the Author's note at the end》

Harry and Ginny walked around with Ron and Hermione trailing behind them, holding hands, Hermione's head resting on Ron's shoulder.

Though Harry and Ginny were hitting eachother will big plastic hammers, that they had won at one of the carnival games that surrounded them.

"Look at the lovebirds behind us" Ginny wishperd into Harry's ear.

"We are going to be single forever" he said laughing at her.

"Yeah we are" she laughed back.

"What are we gonna do with ourselfs" he said in their fit of laughter.

"We could marry eachother" she said jokingly.

"Your harlirous" he said as tears went down his face.

Ginny and Harry's laughter died down and Ginny looked at him.

"Can I you promise something?" She said looking at him.

"Anything" he replied.

"You have to promise, that you won't fall in love with me" she said to her best friend.

"Promise, but this has to go same for you"

"Promise"

The locked pinkies, making a promise to keep eachother as friends, as only friends.

A/N:

This part is set when Harry, Ron and Hermione are 16 and Ginny is 15. The first chapter will be after everyone is gone from Hogwarts. In my made up universe for this book, Voldemort does happily not exist. Also, a disclaimer, I do not own Harry Potter, Only J.K Rowling does, and that is that. This is just a fanfiction and that's all it will be.