¤Chapter 6¤

"They always said don't do drugs, drugs will f*ck up your life and I completely agree, but isn't love the most f*cked up drug of them all?"

~ King EA

Ginny knocked on Harry's door. she could feel the hairs on the back of her neck rising up.

"Harry?" Ginny said sacredly, "please let me in"

Ginny had gone looking for Harry yesterday night (without Lily knowing) and found him safe in his apartment. She was glad he was safe, but had wondered why he had left so early.

"Harry" Ginny said again, "Open the door"

Ginny put her palm on the door fame as she bit her lip to hold back the tears. She knew Harry was there. Ginny needed to know that he was alright. Ginny cared about Harry, and she wanted him to be happy. Seeing her best friend like this made her sad.

While Ginny was on the forge of tears, Harry sat inside listening to Ginny's voice through the door.

Harry knew it would be best to open the door, but he didn't want to. Ginny has had at least a month relationship with this guy, and he didn't tell her. That hurt Harry that Ginny didn't tell him these things.

"Harry" Ginny pleaded again from outside the door, 'let me in, please".

Harry could sense the sadness in her voice, she was upset. Harry didn't know why she was upset, but she was upset.

Harry sat there for a moment, his mind contemplating whether he should let her in or not.

He wanted Ginny to be happy, even if that meant it broke his heart. He wanted Ginny to have her heart's desire, even if that meant she could never be his. Harry wanted her to have everything, even if it ripped his soul into to tiny little pieces. Because if not, that would't be love. That would be some crazy messed up thing. And that was certainly not what Harry had for Ginny.

'Harry" Ginny said again from outside the hallway.

Harry knew that she had been crying. And he didn't want Ginny to cry. Crying was a sense of sadness, and harry did not want Ginny to be sad.

Harry walked over to his door and opened it.

There stood Ginny, her eyes red from crying. her hair in frizzy mess.

Harry put his arms out and hugged the small redhead.

"I'm sorry" he whispered into her ear.

Ginny unlatched from the hug and looked him straight in his emerald eyes.

"You shouldn't be sorry for anything in the world" she said to him.

"But I am" he said, his eyes starting to water up.

Harry was about to say more, but Ginny put a finger to his dry lips.

"I'm tired of you blaming yourself for nothing, you did nothing,there is nothing you should be mad at yourself for" Ginny said, her eyes welling up with tears.

Harry stood and looked at his bestfriend.

"I don't like seeing you sad, I don't ever want to see a frown cross upon your mouth unless someone dies" she sid letting the tears slip down her face.

Harry took her finger off his lips and put his arms around her small body, comforting her.

"I don't ever want to have to see you sad either Ginny, I care about you, I don't want to see you crying" he said stroking her hair.

Ginny looked into his emerald eyes.

"Thank you" she mutterd under her breath.

"Thank you" said Harry looking at her one more time.

Harry looked into her chocolatey brown eyes that could take his breath away.

Ginny quickly caught his glare and looked into his emerald green ones.

They didn't look away from eachother.

"I-I should go" said Ginny breaking the silence.

"Umm yeah" said Harry awkwardly.

Ginny walked into the hallway and waved goodbye. Harry waved back, than closed his door silently.

Ginny rested her head against the door.

Suddenly she realized she liked Harry, she always have. She didn't want to accept it, but now she had too.

She had to accept that she liked Harry Potter. No, she was in love with Harry Potter.

But did he fell the same way?

A/N:
Sorry to leave you on such a cliffhanger, but I had too. I have been really sick lately, sorry. Also I wrote this whole chapter down but Wattpad deleted it so I had to re-write it. Oh, and here is the edit I posted on my edits account on TikTok, but it matches theme so here it is.

http://vm.tiktok.com/Svvy4U/