¤Chapter 12¤

"I swear I couldn't love you anymore than I do right now, and yet I know I will tommrow"

                                        - Leo Christopher

"Your joking right?" Laughed Ginny as she sat in the kitchen table, laughing at another one of Harry's stupid stories.

"No, he just walked right in like nothing was happening" said Harey laughing.

Ginny snorted. She put a hand over her mouth as she could not control the giggles.

"Your snort is cute" said Harry dreamily.

"Oh shut up" said Ginny playfully slapping him on the arm.

"Not if you can't catch me!" Said Harry jumping out of his seat.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER!" Ginny yelled as she chased him outside where her mum was decorating for the party.

Harry ran through the orchard, and past the garden full of food waiting to be picked.

He ran into the woods and hid behind a tree to catch his breath.

He thought he had lost her.

But he was wrong.

Ginny jumped out from behind the tree and attacked him playfully, dumping him into the big pile of dead leaves that had been there for many falls.

Harry picked Ginny up and started tickling her to the ground.

Ginny shrieked.

"Let me go you b-bastard" she stumbled out in heaps of giggles.

"Not until you say you love me" Harey whinned as he tickled her harder.

"I-I love you" said Ginny laughing.

Harry stopped ticking her and pulled her up so she was sitting on her knees, just as he was.

He planted a small kiss on her soft cheek, making her blush.

Ginny pecked him on the lips and jumped up.

"C'mon, I gotta show you something" she said pulling on his arm.

Harry allowed her to carry him across the grass and up a small hill.

"Tada" said Ginny putting out her arms at the empty hill.

Harry gave her a look of confusion.

Ginny shook her head and went down the other side of the hill, Harry close behind.

At the bottom of the hill, was a twig that was standing extremely straight.

Ginny pulled on the twig and the ground opened up, reveling a hidden bunker.

Harry's mouth dropped.

"I know right" said Ginny taking a step inside.

The inside was a big dirt hole, covered in leaves and twigs, the ground was scattered with old blankets and a battery lantern way in the conner.

On the wall was a sign in sloppy mismatched writing: fORt wEAsLEY
Along with the words was a stick figure family made of crayons, they all had orange hair.

"You made this had a kid?" Harry questioned as he looked around.

"Well, Bill and Charlie started the hole, Me, George, Fred, and Ron finished it. And of course I did the sign." Said Ginny proudly.

"You did very well on that sign, said Harry slouching an arm around Ginny's shoulder, "but how come you didn't make me help you guys do it?"

"Because its fort Weasley, not for Weasley/Potter" said Ginny.

Harry shook his head and looked around one more time.

"We should get going, people will start arriving soon" said Harry.

"Yeah" said Ginny take on look around before making her way towards the exit.

She hopped out, Harry close behind.

Hand in hand they walked back to the main backyard, where Mrs. Weasley was being helped by Mrs. Potter.

"Ah Ginny, there you- Are you guys?" Said Lily looking at the two of them holding hands.

Harry shook his head neverously as Ginny turned her head to hide the fact that she was blushing from embarrassment.

"Eeeeek" Screamed Molly and Lilly together.

"Finnaly, Your father owes me a gallon" said Lily hapily.

Harry shook his head and Harry pulled Ginny into the house.

Harry could hear his father voice echoing from the kitchen, he quickly pulled Ginny upstairs and into her room.

"I wanna give you your present" said Harry sitting Ginny down on the bed.

Ginny had a puzzled look on her face as Harry left the room to go find the gift.

He came back two seconds later holding the large parcel.

"Woah." Said Ginny as Harry placed it into her hands.

She looked at the small piece of paper that Harry had written out for her.

I want you to follow you dreams, so here's a bit of help so that you can accomplish that.

Happy Birthday Gin!
With best wishes,
Harry

Ginny faced puzzled as she looked at the next piece of laser that was attached to it, a news article.

The Holyhead Harpies have lost there chaser, Stephanie Walkins and is on the search for a new chaser to fill in her spot. If you would like to participate in becoming a chaser for the Harpies, auditions will be held August 26 and 3:30 p.m.

Ginny looked at the paper one last time before she placed with the note on her bed sheet.

She looked at Harry's anxious face before she tore off a small pit of paper.

She could see broom bristles sticking out fron the bag.

She continued to tear it again before the whole thing was open.

She looked at a broom that was laying in her hands, she almost dropped it.

"Omg, You got me a firebolt" she said in meer shook.

She placed it on the bed, jumped up and hugged Harry.

"You didn't have to" Ginny wishperd into his ear.

"But I did" said Harry softly into her ear, "I want you to play quidditch like you've always dreamed of doing."

Ginny kissed him passionately before she let go, she had the world's best boyfriend.