¤Chapter 5¤

(Harry quickly used the bathroom and walked into the empty living room.

It was gonna be a really good night.

Harry walked out the door to the backyard and what he saw next could of shattered his heart into a millon pieces.

To be contuined....)

Harry walked outside the small living room door to the burrow which led to the orchard in the back yard.

"COLIN" Ginny screamed from the front yard as she ran arms open for a hug.

Harry felt all the color drain from his face.

He went quickly back inside, making sure that no one saw him.

Harry wanted to scream. The one girl he was in love with is in love with someone else.

Harry wanted to cry. The one person he knew would be the one. The girl he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. The girl he was going to ask out tonight.

Harry quickly apperated from inside the living room of the burrow to his flat.

He quickly opened the door and screamed as hard as he could.

He felt sad tears rolling down his face. Harry locked the door to his small apartment and went up to his room.

He smashed his head to his pillow as tears freely fell out of his eyes.

Why? Why did he have to love someone to have his heart broken? Why did this happen?

Why was he in love with her? Why did Harry have to love Ginny Weasley? Why?

Harry continued to cry until his eyes fell asleep on the now damp pillow.

He would tell himself that everything was going to be all right, but really he didn't know if it was.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

"Mum?" Ginny asked walking over to her mother.

"Yes dear?" She said turning away from the conversation she was having with Tonks, Marlene, and Lily.

"Can we talk for a minute?" she said pointing her thumbs to the empty orchard.

"Of course dearie" she said following her daughter, scared for the words which would come next.

Ginny walked with her mother to the empty orchard and stood in front of her.

"Is everything okay?" Molly asked as she looked at the scared look on her daughter's face.

"We can't find Harry" she said nervously.

"You can't find Harry" Molly said looking strangely at her daughter.

"Yes, he said he was going to the bathroom and now we can't find him, Hermione and Ron are looking but still" said Ginny scaredly as she let a small tear drop from her face.

Mrs. Weasley quickly embraced her daughter in a hug.

"It will be okay" she said reassuringly stroking her daughter's bright red hair, "just don't tell Lily or she will have a heart attack"

"We have to find him" said Ginny as she came out of the hug.

"We will" said Molly.

"But how?" Ginny questioned neverously.

"Ginny, this is Harry he will show up"

"Mum, I'm scared"

"And you should be, but don't worry we'll find him" said Molly as she stroked a tear off her daughter's cheek.

"Not just about this Mum but Harry as seemed off lately, it's weird"

Molly embraced her daughter in another hug.

"I think I am losing my friendship with him" she said as tears flew freely down her face.

"Its okay, it can't be that bad. Plus, he's an auror, he sees stuff that throws him off all the time"

"Mum I don't think it's his job that is making him act so strange"

"Well what's been happening"

"I don't know, he seems really sad around me, like I'm something he can't have, be friends with and it scares me, I don't want to lose him"

Molly unlatched her from the hug and looked her straight in the small chocolately brown eyes she had.

Molly suddenly understood every little thing, and it was the most wonderful, but yet confusing thought at the same time.

"What is it mum?" Ginny asked scaredly.

"Nothing, nothing at all" lied Mrs. Weasley to her own daughter.

"We'll find him right?" Ginny asked, hoping to get comforting advice from her mother.

"Yes we will" said Molly still in a daze of the situation.

"Are you sure?" Ginny asked again, the fear engraved in her voice.

"Yes we will Ginny, I know we will" said Molly more determinedly this time.

Molly hugged her daughter one more time, she wanted everything to be alright.

A/N:
Hello beautiful and handsome people. I will start to put qoutes at the top of the chapter so if you see it it's for that reason. Also thank you to anyone at all who read this chapter, you are now amazing in my mind.