¤Chapter 11¤

Ginny layed on the burrow's long brown couch, he feet out stretched to th end of it.

In her hand was one of the books Hermione had lent her and in the other was a Cherry Coke can.

Ginny took another sip and rested her head on the edge of the couch, letting herself relax a bit more.

She put the coke down on the ground and the book onto the small side table to the side other her.

Her eyes were droopy and she was ready to fall asleep, and before she knew it she was.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

"Happy Birthday Sleepyhead" said the fimaulur voice of Harey Potter from above her.

"Go away " she murmured, still half sleeping.

"C'mon I want you to see the sunrise" said Harry, shaking Ginny to try and get her to wake.

"I don't do sunrise" said Ginny dropping her head onto the pillow making small dust particles fly around her head.

"But I want you to see sunrise, lleae" pleaded Harry.

"Ugghh" said Ginny slowly, "fine, but you owe me breakfest"

"Alright" said Harry grining as Ginny finally opened her eyes.

Ginny was about to get out of bed and get dressed when she realized she wasn't in her bed.

Ginny eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she tried to recall any memories from the day before.

Than she removed she fell asleep on the couch, she was such a klutz.

She felt a sharp metal thing in her side. She rolled over an grabbed it.

In her hands was a almost empty Cherry Coke can from earlier.

Ginny sighed as she grabbed the can and went to the kitchen to throw it away.

She could hear Harry chuckle behind her and she sighed.

She walked up the staires to her room to get dressed.

Harry sighed as Ginny walked into her room.

He sat on the seat in wich Ginny had been on just before.

He was sacred for his life, his hands were shaking.

His mind wondered why he had decided to do this.

Than Ginny came down and he thought his heart would stop.

There she was wearing a sunflower yellow sundress.

She looked absolutely stunning in Harry's mind, and he wanted her to be his.

"Ready to go?" Yawned Ginny neverously.

"Umm yeah, you wanna go to the park and watch the sunset?" He asked as he walked outside and towards his car.

"Umm yeah l, that sounds good" said Ginny her dress swishing around in the small gusts of wind.

Harry smiled and opened the car for Ginny in a gentlemanly manner.

"Thank you" said Ginny smiling.

Harry closed the door as she buckled up and went to the other side of the car.

He hoped in and buckled up, he smiled and he turned the key in the car.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

Harry turned in to the park's vacant lot and took his key out.

"The suns starting to show" said Ginny opening the door.

"Yup" repiled Harry getting out.

Harry went to his trunk and grabbed a red picnic blanket.

Ginny smiled shyly as they walked towards the small lake that surrounded the park.

Harry placed the blanket on the floor and Ginny sat down.

Harry sat down next to her as the sun started to rise from the ground.

"Wow" mutterd Ginny as she looked at the sun gleam across the water.

Harry smiled and said, "I told you"

Ginny shook her head and looked up at the purplish sky.

Harry looked at the twinkle in her eye, dang did she look good.

Ginny caught his gazed and stared back.

Ginny smiled at him as she felt herself lean in.

Harry pit his lips against Ginny's. He felt himself relax as he put his hand on the back of her head gently.

Ginny leaned in more on the kiss, she felt sparks tingling in her stomach, making there way up to her chest, her lungs, and her mouth.

Harry didn't know how long they kissed, but they did and it made Harry extremely happy.

Ginny finally let go and looked at Harry, her mouth drawn open a bit.

"I love you" Harry blurted out.

"I love you too" said Ginny looking into his emerald eyes.

Harry kissed her again, this time with more passion and love.

Ginny let out the kiss and looked at him.

"Does this mean?" She said looking at him.

"I think it does" said Harry smiling shly.

Ginny sat closer to him and cuddled close to him.

Harry draped his arms around her protectively.

Ginny curled up on his chest as they watched the sun rise.

A/N:
This chapter is dedicated to Rowena_flitwick who has been waiting for this chapter since forever. Also today is Setember 22nd, the day that f•r•i•e•n•d•s first came out. Happy 25th anniversary to the friends tv show, my favorite tv show. Just remember, PIVOT PIVOT PIVOT!