¤Chapter 2¤

1 month time skip, it is now July 1...

"So, Gin" said Hermione as the two girls stood at the counters alone Drinking tea late a night, for both girls could not sleep, "I heard you found a new boyfriend already"

"I did, but that is between me and my new boyfriend" she said back to her.

"Can I at least have a name to this man?" Hermione questioned.

"His name is Colin Creevey" said Ginny softly, "and I like him alot, he a photographer for the daily prophet"

"Oh" said Hermion grinning, "and will I ever meet the Mr. Creevey?"

"Not yet Hermione, we've only been dating for a week."

"Oh I still want to met the man that is taking my best friend's heart" Hermione said dreamily.

"You can be really anoying, Ya know" Ginny said to her friend.

"Didn't you claim that title first" she giggled at her.

Ginny playfully hit her on the arm as the two girls giggled.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

"Look who's up" said Harry as Ginny walked down the staires.

"Harry?" Ginny qeustioned, "I thought you had your own house"

"Yeah well I like this place more" he said.

"Feel free to move in, its empty here" she repiled.

She wasn't lying, Ron had just moved out and Ginny was the only one left at the house except for her mum and dad.

"How about you go get dressed, and we play some quidditch" he said hapily.

"Okay" said Ginny walking back up the staires to her room.

She grabbed a camo green tank top and some short ripped shorts.

She put her long hair into a ponytail and put on her black sneakers.

She walked back downstairs to see Harry sitting on the couch.

Harry felt his cheeks blush a bit. He didn't want to admit it but he had to, he fancied Ginny Weasley, even though she had a boyfriend.

The two played quidditch till about noon, because Ginny had to leave for a hair appointment.

Harry put Ginny's broom into the shed to save her time then grabbed his.

He appeared to his small house that he owned.

He walked into the back yard and put away his broom.

He sat in the bench to his outside deck , thinking.

Tough he could not take Ginny off his mind.

Her smooth skin, her caring touch, the way she looked at him reassuringly with her beautiful chocolatey brown eyes. Her long gleaming red hair, her voice was tender and caring.

Harry loved everything about her, and it took awhile to admit, for he did not want to admit it, but he was catching feeling quickly and he couldn't stop them.

Harry Potter loved Ginny Weasley, and he liked every single bit of it.