¤Chapter 15¤

Ginny's hands quaked with fear, she felt as if she might explode on the spot.

"Calm down, you did great" said Harry putting a supportive hand on her shoulder.

"I know, but I am against some really great chasers" said Ginny knawing on her finger nail.

"You still did really great" he smiled.

Ginny took her finger out of her mouth and smiled as Harry draped his arm around her.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

Ginny lay in bed, her thoughts drifting elsewhere.

She was about to close her eyes again when she herd a sudden knock on the door.

Ginny sighed as she grabbed the pillow next to her and threw it off the bed.

She walked into her slippers and put her fluffy robe over her pajamas.

Ginny walked into the small hallway and into the apartment living room.

"Come in" she sighed as she walked into the kitchen to put some tea in the kettle.

She herd a knock from the door again and walked over, pressing her robe closer to her body.

She unlocked the door than opened it, to see her favorite raven haired boy, Harry Potter.

Harry was wearing his usual office work clothes, but he had flowers in his hand.

"Good morning love" he said kissing her on top of the head.

"Morning" she said giving him a hug.

Harry gave her the flowers and Ginny let him in as she smelt them.

"Lillies, your favorite" he whisperd into her ear as he closed the door, than rapping his arms around Ginny.

"Why'd you get me these?" She asked as she looked into his eyes

"Don't you remeber?" Asked Harry

"Remeber what?" She laughed as she went to go grab a vase for the flowers.

"There sending out the letters today" Harry said.

Ginny nearly dropped the glass vase in her hands a s she looked back at him, here eyes wide with fear.

"I forgot" she said putting the flowers and the vase on the counter.

"Ginny, I'm sure you did fine" he said walking over to give her hug.

Ginny already put her hands out, knowing that Harry was going to hug her. Harry had always been the supportive type, that loved to show affection in a physical way.

"Harry, you know who I was up against" she sighed.

"Ginny, you were amazing out there, they would be crazy not to put you on the team." He said supportively.

Ginny smiled as she hugged her boyfriend tighter. She put her head on his chest and sighed. Harry relaxed his head ontop of hers as he rubbed small circles on her back.

They were suddenly interrupted by the tea kettle making a high scream coming from ontop of the stove.

Ginny jumped up imeadtly as she grabbed the boiling pot of tea of the stove. She turned off the oven and put the kettle back on.

"Tea?" She asked as she reached up to grab the tea cups.

"That would be great" he said rapping his arms around her from behind.

Ginny smiled as she poured some tea into two cups.

She put the kettle away and picked up the cups. Harry snatched from her and grabbed one of the tea cups.

"Cheers" He said clacking his cup against Ginny's.

Ginny simply rolled her eyes as she sat on one of the barstools. Harry sat next to her and started to drink his tea.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Asked Harry looking her in the eye seriously.

"Yeah sure" said Ginny gulping down her tea, she was bracing herself for the worst that Harry could ask.

"Can you help me babysit Teddy next weekend?" He asked.

"Of course" smiled Ginny.

"Great" smiled Harry.

Ginny put her head on to his shoulder and looked over at the stove of her small apartment. She didn't call her apartment home, but with Harry she could call it home, as long as she was with Harry she was home.

Harry smiled as he put his tea down. He loved Ginny so much, their friendship had gotten closer since they started dating. He wished he had none since the beginning, because then he could have dated her sooner.

Harry was just about to go put his cup away, when an brown barn owl swooped through the kitchen and onto the counter.

Ginny's heart dropped as the owl dropped the letter and left.

Her heart was racing, she put her cup down as she looked at it. She didn't want to pick it up, but yet she did.

"Its okay" said Harry reassuringly, "I can read it to you, if you want"

"No, no it's okay" she said as she picked up the letter.

She felt her mind wondering to different thoughts as she unraveled the rapping around it very slowly.

Harry looked anxious as Giny opened it, her hands fumbling to take out the letter.

Ginny finally picked it up in her hands securely. She looked at Harry for comfort one more time before she unfolded it.

She glanced at it before reading it properly, her eyes looking for my words that could tell her without having to read the whole thing.

She was about to read it normally when she saw the last line.

"We are glad to welcome you onto are team!"

Ginny dropped the note as she threw her hands into the air.

Harry jumped up excitedly and hugged Ginny.

"I'm on the team" Ginny smiled happily.

Though she didnt know that this was just the beginning to some of the greatest years of her life.

A/N:
I finnally updated! Sorry I've been gone, but I am going to update more and I promise that. But I want to know one thing, what are you guys going or were you for Halloween this year? I'm a cat 🐱.

                         Sincerely,
                                       Kate