¤Chapter 14¤

Ginny knocked on Harry's door vastly, hoping he would open up.

Harry almost immediately opened the door and let her in.

"You ready?" He asked kissing her on the cheek.

"You beat Potter." She smiled as she ran past him and into his backyard.

Harry chased after her into his tiny backyard.

Ginny threw her broom on the ground so Harry's muggle neighbors wouldn't see and started running around freely in cricles.

Harry met her and tackled her to the ground playfully, he tickled her as Ginny tried to squirm free.

"Let me go" squealed Ginny in fits of laughter.

"Not yet Weasley" he said counting to tickle her.

"S-Stop" stutterd Ginny.

"Sure" said Harry scooting over a bit.

Ginny crawled over to him and intervinded her legs into his.

"We can't really play quidditch here" she sighed.

"I know, we could go to my parents house though" said Harry grinning.

"You think they would allow it?" Asked Ginny.

"Yeah of course, I mean it's my house too" said Harry getting up from the grass.

He extended his arm out to Ginny and pulled her up gracefully.

He grabbed Ginny by the waist and pulled her closer to him. He leaned Ginny back as Ginny extended one of her legs outward. It was like an ending to a dance that never happened.

He moved his face closer to her and rubbed his nose against her playfully.

Ginny kissed him back in return as she grabbed the back of his neck, he was almost carry her now.

Harry depended the kiss as he put Ginny back onto the ground, he grabbed her waist protectively.

Harry licked Ginny's lips, asking for approval to get into her mouth.

Ginny opened her mouth as their toinges fought with eachother inside their mouths.

Ginny pulled in as close as she could to him, their bodies now smashed together.

She draped her right leg around Harry's protectively.

Harry twirled with her hair as he continued to snog her, his eyes closed.

He could feel Ginny close to him, her warm body pressed against his, bringing more light into his life.

Harry brought his tounge back into his mouth and closed it, still kissing Ginny, he finally let go as he pressed his forehead against hers.

Ginny sighed as she hugged him tightly.

"We should probably get going" she wishperd softly.

"Yeah" said Harry giving her one last squeeze before letting go.

Harry and Ginny both grabbed their brooms and walked inside.

"I still don't get why I'm not on the apperating list for Potter manor" sighed Ginny grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"I already told you Gimny, you have to legally be a Potter to have apportion approval" said Harry sitting on one of the bar stools.

"I know but, I'm like really really really close with you guys, so don't I get apportion approval then?" Asked Ginny.