¤Chapter 17¤

"Are you sure, I mean we can cancel if you need us to" said Tonks again as she held Teddy in her arms.

"I can handle it, Ginny will be over soon to help too" smiled Harry.

"Okay, Okay" sighed Tonks as she put Teddy into his arms.

"Heres his diaper bag, I already put milk in the fridge, and owl us if you need anything" said Remus as he gave Harry the bag and kissed Teddy's forehead.

Tonks twirled one of his blue hairs and kissed one of his chubby cheeks. She smiled at him before she turned to Harry.

"Be careful please" she said.

"Of course" smiled Harry as he waved them goodbye with the hand that wasn't carrying Teddy.

Remus waved goodbye as he grabbed his wife's arm before she would change her mind and want to stay with Teddy all night.

Harry smiled as he watched the couple descended off into the dark. It was weird to think that one day, him and Ginny may be the ones dropping their baby off.

Just before he could think more about it, he herd someone walk into the fire place from behind him. Harry smiled to himself as he closed the front door and turned around to see the ginger girl smiling at him.

"Hello" she said slyly while walking towards him.

"Hello love" he said kissing her forehead, Teddy still in his arms.

"You found me a baby" Ginny smiled as she took Teddy out of Harry's arms.

"Are you happy with me about that?" Harry asked.

"Completely satisfied" smiled Ginny as she cradled the little one in her arms.

Harry looked at her, she had a twinkle in her eye as she looked at Teddy. Ginny had such a kind and caring nautre, she was already a mother in a way, just without her baby. But seeing her with Teddy filled thoese gaps. She could act as if Teddy was her own child, treating no differently than if he was her child. And that was one of the many things Harry loved about he about Ginny Weasley. And it was on the list of reasons why he wanted to marry her.

"What are you thinking about?" Ginny asked, catching him out of his gaze and back to reality.

"Just how amazing you are" he said, puttingthe diaper bag away and walking towards her.

"Are you that cheesey?" Ginny laughed.

Harry shook his head as he hugged her, sleep in Teddy cuddled in between them.

"We should put him in bed." Said Ginny.

"Yeah your right." Said Harry as he looked at him.

"Where do we put him to sleep exactly?" Asked Ginny.

"You think he'll sleep in my bed?" Asked Harry.

"No, he fall off" said Ginny shaking her head.

"Well where is he supposed to sleep than, you can't keep him in you arms forever" said Harry scarcasticly.

"First of all" said Ginny, "I can hold him for however long I want, and second why don't we just let him sleep in the comfy chair and put something up to keep him from falling."

"Good idea" said Harry, "I will go get a blanket, you go put him in one of the living room cahirs" sai Harry, going to grab some blankets.

Ginny smiled as she walked into the living room. She was about to put Teddy into one of the chairs when she realized the bing bag chair from across the room. Gunny smiled as if a lightbulb went off inside her head. She went over to the strophome ball filled chair and placed Teddy ontop, the fabric moving around fo Teddy's figure.

She smiled as she looked at his small sleeping body, he was such a precious little baby. Ginny loved him so much, she treated Teddy as if she was her aunt. And to be honest Ginny liked treating him as if they were realted. It was nice taking care if someone that wasn't herself.

"I got the blankets- oh" said Harry walking in with a pile of blankets in his hand, than shortly walking out to go put them back away.

Ginny lightly laughed as Harry left the room. She shook her head and looked down at the little boy. She loved this little baby (possibly more than Harry) he was so cute, and honestly he meant the world to Ginny.

As she looked down on him she could feel a comforting arm rapped around her shoulder. Ginny rested her head on it softly.

"Someone very smart once told me the world has great things to offer" Harry whisperd into Ginny's ear as Teddy stirred in his sleep.

"And who might this person be?" Asked Ginny, not as quiet but still quiet enough.

"You, of course" Harry smiled.

"Really when?" Asked Ginny.

"My 6th year and your 5th, it was around Christmas time and we were at you house. Me and you were putting ornaments on the tree when you told me." Said Harry.

"Really" smiled Ginny.

"Yup and I rember it for a certain reason" smiled Harry.

"And what might that be?" Asked Ginny.

"Well after you said that I realized that I liked you as more than a friend.

"I think that's when I did too" smiled Ginny.

Harry kissed her forehead as he pulled her closer to her.

Ginny yawned as she pulled away lightly to streach.

Teddy started to wake up, as a high pitched cry came from him.

Harry picked him up lightly and started swaying him across the room, rocking Teddy back in fourth in the process.

Teddy caired on for awhile until he stopped, becoming peaceful. Harry smiled at the young boy, his peacefulness was adorable.

But the one thing that Harry did not know that night was that soon he would be doing this to a child of his own.

A/N:
Mwhahahaha I left you on an edge tipper (I know, so evil). Anyways I justed dyed the tips of my hair purple and It doesn't really contrast the best with my natural orange hair so it barely there but who cares.