two

-eddie-
   "Good morning, Mrs. T," I smiled at her, extending my hand not holding a bunch of colorful flowers with a few of her favorite chocolates hidden in a small box hidden in plain sight. "Hello Eddie, are those for me?" She gasped a little at the beautiful array of flowers. "Yes! I thought you might like them! I saw them at the shops a few weeks back and they reminded me of you," I smiled at her. I was always her favorite out of us all and that was no surprise to me whatsoever, Stan always came in close second. "I take it your here to see richie?" She asked me, a smile tugging st her lips. I just nodded and she stepped aside a little to let me in.

   I knocked on the wooden door that led to richies room. "Come in," I heard his angelic voice say, slightly muffled by the walls. I walked in, closing the door behind me, Richie looked up from his comic smiling at me. "Eddie spaghetti!" He exclaimed, hopping up to greet me, making me flinch. "Hey rich, how's your hand?" I asked him, looking into his beautiful eyes, "it kinda hurts occasionally, only because I keep forgetting its, well it's like this and I push up my glasses and that hurts," I just nodded, a little saddened at his position. "Watcha reading?" I asked him, his face instantly lit up as he told me all about his Batman comic.

   "Knock knock boys, I have a visitor for you two," Mrs. Tozier laughed a little at something and opened the door. Stan and bill entered, "we were wondering if you guys wanted to do anything." Stan asked us, I looked over at richie who looked over at me, we both shrugged, "lets go down to the quarry!" Richie jumped up, "r-Richie, n-n-n-n-" "no" Stan finished for bill, who just couldn't seem to get the words out.

"Well don't just sit there, we've only got a week left of summer and I wanna spend it doing something, so let's ride around the town, go down to mr. Clarke's shop, steal some things," Richie suggested, to which they all agreed. We all bolted down the stairs, getting a few complaints from Mrs. Tozier, but we didn't care, we knew she was very laid back so it didn't surprise us when she ran a hand through her short hair and joked about getting grays.

We all got on our bikes and rode away into the town. Richie and I started to go ahead bill and Stan, stan catching up quite soon. "Catch up b-b-bill," Richie joked, he did that quite often, tease bill about his stutter, but bill knew he meant no harm.

We were riding when we saw a small dog pass us, to which I swerved and almost caused a crash with Stan. "What's wrong Edward spaghetward? It's just a little doggy!" Richie jumped from his bike to pet the dog, "allergies, rich, my mom'll kill me if she knew that dog was anywhere near me," I sighed, shifting uncomfortably. "Th-thats per usual, r-Richie," bill patted me on my shoulder, smiling at me.

We had ridden for a few hours now, and were more than ready to go back and sleep. I was practically whining the whole time, but it was a little bit better since richie was there, allow me to elaborate. I've had feelings for Richard Tozier since we met, which was in 5th grade when we had to partner up in science, of course my partner wasn't actually Richie, it was Stan, but Stan was friends with Bill who was partners with Richie. There was just something about him that made me start liking him, although I couldn't quite pinpoint it, I guessed it was everything about him.

"Alright, so, eds you can sleep on the mattress since you always refuse to sleep on the floor, I'll take a sleeping bag, and Stan and bill you two can decide who gets the couch, everybody okay with that?" Richie asked, pointing to each place as he called them out, we both nodded, I was quite happy with the arrangement. Stan has ended up taking the couch and bill retreated to the ground with Richie. G'night, guys." Richies voice was the only thing you could hear, apart from the occasional gust of wind. "Night" and after Stan's word, I was out like a light. Boy I hope my mother wouldn't be too mad about me staying over.

————
h i.
So I'm gonna update 2 or 3 times a week, idk.