nine

-richies home. winter break. richies pov-
"Ok, hear me out edward, why don't we just say 'hey motherfuckers, we're really gay and kinda sorta dating' eh? What do you think?" I smiled at eddie, hopping on top of the dryer that was conveniently placed in my garage, where Eddie and I were, and to my surprise, we weren't fucking. But I care about Eddie and I wouldn't want to put him through anything he didn't want to.

"Oh hell no, rich, we can't just say we're gay and dating, that's like dropping a bomb on someone, or multiple people." Eddie sighed, walking over to me and slipping in between my legs, letting his hands rest on my thighs, sighing once more and taking in my features (I assume). His right hand went up to my glasses, his left following suit. "I can get contacts if you want..." I barely whispered, my hands went down to his waist.

"I like them." He took them off, letting them go back beside. "And here I was thinking your we're removing them to kiss me better!" I laughed a little, pulling him impossibly closer to me. "Hey, Richie... shut up." He said back to me. He started to lean in so I let him attach his lips with mine. He slightly pulled away, but just lose enough so that I could kiss him if I wanted. "I'd really hate it if Bill or Stan joined us." I confessed. Eddie just hummed.

The power of Love had started to play on the radio, eddies favorite song. He leaned back and out of my grasp. "Let's dance!" He laughed a little, pulling me down onto the ground and started to mindlessly dance around with me. I let small giggles of joy emit from my mouth at eddies dance moves. He looked up at me and abruptly stopped. "Like you can do better, tozier." He placed a hand on his hip and raised an eyebrow. "Oh I'll show you much better." I smirked and pushed him out of the garage and up to my bedroom, shoving him against my bed and tickling him, peppering small kisses on his cheeks.

I had eventually stopped tickling him and made him sit in my lap, his back pressed tightly against my front, my head hung low in the crook of his neck. "If we get caught..." he started. "We won't, eds." I replied, cutting him off, wrapping my arms around him tighter, he seemed to relax at my touch, which I liked. I liked the comfort in knowing that he was eased by touch, it made me a whole lot more confident in myself.
——
This is largely based off lose ends (the comic) also two (maybe?) updates in a week. I'm on fire and it's only Wednesday. And the last one was yesterday so weep whoop.