eight

-ben-
   "Your hair is winter fire, January embers. my heart burns there too." I silently read to myself, over and over to see if it sounded stupid, my subconscious knew it was great but apparently I didn't know that. I wrote the word 'Bev' on it to make sure she knew it was for her. I walked up to her apartment door, knocking on it then sliding the post card under her door and quickly walking away. Don't ask how I know where she lives, I just do. No, it's not creepy I've just always seen her walking home and when i was delivering a book to mr Peterson and I just so happened to see her walking into her apartment.

-beverly-
   "Bevvy. What is this?" My dad approached me, holding up a post card. "I-I'm not sure, c-can I see?" I asked holding out my hand. He put it in my hand, reluctantly. 'Your hair is winter fire, January embers. My heart burns there too.' "So? Who is it from, Bevvy, your still my little girl, right?" He asked, taking hold of my hand. "Y-Yes, daddy, it's just some friends, it's an inside joke." I looked down, still clutching the note in my hand. "It better be, i don't want you running around with boys." He let go of my hand and I scurried away to the bathroom, shaking slightly. God I hated him.

-bill-
   "Huh-huh-hey eds, Richie." I smiled at them both wrapping my arm around Stan(who was walking next to us) "hiya big bill!" Richie laughed at high fived me. "Wuh-wuh-wuh-wanna go to the quarry later on?" I asked the other three. They all nodded and we all changed direction to go to the quarry.

   Whilst we were walking I saw how Richie and Eddie walked closer toward each other with every step. I nudged Stan and leaned into him more, whispering in his ear; "look at ruh-Richie and Eddie." He looked over at the two and saw how they were nearly holding hands. He looked back over at me and raised an eyebrow at me. "Bill..." he sighed a little "you know they're just really close, give it a rest." Stan tired to convince me, but i wasn't buying it. They've been acting more and more close every time they hang out.

-quarry. third person-
   Richie walked up behind Eddie and wolf whistled at him. "Shut up Richie." Eddie groaned, letting his head fall down to his hands. "Oh but my love you look splendid! I simply can not stress that enough. Stan the man, big bill, you guys see Eddie spaghetti!" Richie beamed, Eddie glared st him to stop, which he just shrugged to Eddie as a reply. "J-Jesus, Richie, leave eddie alone." Bill sighed, placing his head upon his hands. They did look like a couple, and a cute one at that.