six

-eddie-
   I practically ran to richies house, almost knocking over a few pots on the way. Sure, I was running and needed a puff from my puffer (is that correct English? Basically, he needed air from his inhaler) richie was my top priority. I arrived at the home, hastily knocking on the door. Robin swung open the door, smiling at me slightly. "Richie's upstairs, please, go cheer him up, Eddie." She pleaded, I didn't need to be told twice, so I just nodded and pushed past her, almost tripping on the stairs.

   I knocked three times on richies door, hearing a soft mumble coming from the other side. "Rich...it's eddie, (I saw it and I'm CRYING) can you open the door?" I softly asked, not wanting it to seem like he needed to open the door. The door flung open and Richie basically jumped on me, soft whimpers coming from him. "Oh...rich, w-what happened, c'mon let's sit on the bed." I sat him down on his bed, running my hand up and down. "H-Henry bowers, I was playing at the arcade with his cousin, h-he called me a..." Richie trailed off, but I know what he meant, he'd called me it before.

   "But-but it's true, eds." Richie sniffled, still not letting go of me. "What? What do you mean?" I asked, although I knew exactly what he meant. "I-I'm bisexual, eds, I'm a fucking-" "stop it! Your not, rich, you are amazing and-and Henry is wrong, and you know what? Fuck him, no- he can go fuck himself." I whispered the last part, in fear richies mother might've heard me, or worse, robin. "Wow, Eddie spaghetti swearing. That's new." Richie joked, I lightly punched him, "so..." I trailed off, kind of confused about the whole sexuality thing richie had been going on about. "Yeah I'm um, bisexual?" He barely whispered the last part, he said it so quietly I could comprehend what he was saying until seconds later. I smiled at him, he looked at me with a questioning look.

"It's about time you joined the club," I smiled st him, which he returned and hugged me once more. "Why were you like what you were before?" I asked, not noticing how much sense that didn't make. "Well, I-I was afraid of what you- the others and you would think." He confessed to me, looking down, frowning. He looked so sad and I didn't know what else to do to cheer him up, so I did the only thing I could think of.

I kissed him.

My eyes widened, 'holy shit I'm kissing Richard tozier. Now he's kissing back oh my' I thought, I soon found myself melting into his arms. He was first to pull back, it must've taken him a minute to figure out what was happening. I hesitantly looked up at him to find his eyes were already on mine. "Did- holy shit eds how'd you get so good at kissing?" Richie laughed a little, fixing his glasses. "Eddie..." He started, i nodded at him, wanting him to continue, "I-I kinda sort of like you? Jut a tad," he confessed although it came out (pun intended) sounding more like a question than a confession instead of responding I pulled him in for another hug, lightly kissing his cheek as I did so. "I'm gonna take that as you also like me," Richie pulled me into his lap. "Yes, dipshit, i do like you and i hope you know how much-" he cut me off by kissing me once more. "Shut up, eds." I sighed a little, "Don't call me that."

——
IT FINALLY HAPPENED FUCKFACES!!!!!

also Potoess have you watched It: chapter two yet

and _discodeaky_  hi, you also need to watch it chapter two, and the first one.

buh bye children