four

-robin-
   Richies been off these past few days, he wouldn't try and crack a joke at the dinner table or compliment mom's cooking, instead he would just let his head hang low, mindlessly moving the contents of the plate, occasionally taking a few bites. He hasn't been outside in days, Stan dropped by, as he hadn't seen him in a while. I told him all I knew, which I can't say was a lot. He said he'd get bill and see if richie would talk to bill.

   I knocked three times on richies door, "rich, Bill's here." I didn't expect him to open the door, but he did, and I finally got a good look at his face. "Tell him I said hi, the same for Stan, leave me alone." His voice was cold, his face was especially pale and his eyes were red and puffy from crying. I sighed a little but went to tell bill and Stan the news.

   "He said for me to say hi to both of you and for me to leave him alone," I told them, I saw Stan sigh from his spot on the porch, Bill removed his arm from Stan's shoulder and stood up, "w-what if w-we get eddie, he m-m-might get richie to t-talk," bill suggested, looking at both Stan and I, "that's great!" I shouted, maybe a little to loud, receiving strange looks from both boys,

   "right, because they're basically attached to one another," Stan also jumped up, his voice now peppy. "Great! You two go get eddie, and I'll try and figure out what's wrong with Richie." I planned out, smiling, and with that, they both ran off and I retreated back to the house.

   "Mom? Mom," I called out, receiving a small, 'yes, robin' from mom, I guessed she was in the laundry room, so I walked to the room which I have to say is probably my most favourite room in the house. "Do you know anything about what's happening with Richie?" I asked her, hoping that maybe she overheard Richie talking or something similar. "Nope, not a clue, but he has been acting down since the day Sonia came and picked up eddie," mom pointed out the obvious, I should've known eddie had something to do with it. "Thanks, Mom," I thanked her and was on my way. I heard her say something along the lines of 'poor kid' which I couldn't help but agree with.

———
This is only short because I'm on a roll and I wanted the next chapter to be the chapter where efhrufejaoiicasjoicasjicsidigo spoilers, whoops.

So enjoy this.