ten

-eddie. night-
"rich..." i muttered, he just hummed in response. I sighed a little, he wasn't making it easy to leave him, but that was a given. i (reluctantly) sat up and (somehow) out of richies grasp. my feet hit the cold wooden floors installed in richies bedroom.and with leaning forward and letting my head fall into my hands with an exasperated sigh. I felt a warm pair of arms wrap around my clothed torso. "why don't you take this off, eds? put on a little show" richie half-chuckled with sleep still evident in his eyes. i scoffed and pushed him off me, he landed back onto the bed with a thump and a groan.

"don't call me eds, and put your shirt on." i threw him the shirt and smiled a little as it landed on his face. "what? not enjoying the view?" richie joked, reaching his arm out to pinch my cheek. "adorable." i shoved his hand back to him and turned away in an attempt to hide the very prominent blush that spread from my cheeks.

he pushed himself up off the bed and moved to the window sill, but not before putting a hand on the small of my back and pushing me along with him. I ended up in his warm grip, his back leaning against the wall that was remotely close to the window. the sun was setting and the horizon was painted with light blue going into purple, then pink, soon falling into an orange colour. i glanced up a richie's face since he was significantly taller than me. his eye brows were furrowed and parts of his forehead, cheeks and nose were drenched in the colours from the sunset. he looked absolutely beautiful.

he must've felt my gaze on him as he held me tighter. it wasn't often he was like this, but tonight he was, soft. it was peculiar to not hear him talk about nothing and/or make inappropriate jokes, but i liked this richie, he seemed sincere and i valued that in him. he was only ever like this when he felt empty. he had told me that i made him feel things he hadn't ever, soft was one of those things.

i loved times like this, when we would just bask in each other. but thats all we needed to do, and that's all i wanted to do. his eyes looked heavy and he looked like he could fall asleep any second, but his grip never loosened, almost as if he was afraid i'd go up in a cloud of smoke or i'd be taken from him in the blink of an eye. i let my eyes close and head fall onto richies chest, my arms wrapped around his neck. i really loved this.

-robin-
richie had eaten my ice cream and i was going to confront him when i walked into his room i saw him and eddie leaning against a wall. i leaned my head against the door frame and smiled at the two, i softly chuckled which caused richie's eyes to break open and look at me. he was about to let eddie go when i smiled and playfully shook my head, turning around and leaving the room, making sure to close the door quietly so that eddie wouldn't hear.

i quietly treaded down the stairs to find mom sitting at the dining table and reading something about someone. "i didn't hear any yelling, did you kill 'em? was eddie there? sonia called and asked where he was so i told her he was here." she asked, i nodded and took a seat next to her. "richie was holding eddie whilst leaning against a wall." i smiled as i recalled the event, leaning my head on moms shoulder, her arm went around my shoulders and bring me closer. "do you think they're...?" she trailed off, i just nodded, letting out a small sigh.

"you should've seen them, mom, they looked...happy" my smile grew bigger as i spoke. "i'll go up and check on them in a few minutes. you wanna watch (insert show here i couldnt think of anything)" she asked me, i nodded and stood up, stretching. "ill get popcorn." i said whilst walking to the kitchen. she laughed at something and nodded, "oh! and could you get me some winr and some of that cracker barrel cheese?" she asked, i laughed and nodded, moving away to the kitchen, richie and eddie were still on my mind as i did. they really did look happy.

------

didnt proof read, but when do i ever. also i kinda stan this robin - mom relationship.

ALSO I WROTE THIS IN ONE GO. USUALLY IT TAKES ME D A Y S TO WRIGHT BUT NOT TODAY

@Potoess are you proud of me?

alrighty byeeeeeeeeeee