eleven

-eddie. night-
I was intently watching Richie as he swayed his hips to 'blue suede shoes' from his record player. He looked over at me and smirked, causing a blush to arise in my cheeks and my eyes dart across the page in a desperate attempt to come off as neutral.

"Eds..." he waltzed over to me, taking my hands off the page and intertwining them with his own, pulling me up like it was nothing. He started to pull on my hands back and fourth, making a small laugh emit from my lips, he shortly followed suit. "Hang tight, cutie." He let go of my hands and walked back over to the record player, and putting on 'can't help falling in love.'

As Elvis' voice hollowed out the empty corners of his room and echoing off walls. He reached over to my hands and put them on my shoulders, his hands on my waist. We started to softy sway to the rhythm of he song. "You're not usually like this, what's happening?" I half joked. "Well eddie spaghetti," he started pulling me closer so or clothed chests were joint. "It's because I realized I'm not a romantic person, and I wanted to give you a new experience." He finished, pressing a small, soft kiss to my lips.

I sighed looking up at him," I want you for you and not some weirdly romantic guy. Although I do like this," I said, pressing yet another kiss to his lips, he pulled away first and smiled at me. "hey rich, do yo-" his mom had walked in, i could've sworn richie was about to cry. "uh- hey mom. i- uh- we arent- im not-" "its okay, richie, robin told me about an hour ago," she smiled at him, and to my surprise she rushed over to me and side hugged me. "oh you two are just the cutest arent you." she looked between me and richie, squeezing me tighter.

"mom" he groaned hiding his head in his hands. "What!? Oh right, the not so cool mom, right, I'll leave!" She flailed her arms around and left the room. "She's so very embarrassing," Richie complained. He suddenly raised his head up high and looked at me. "I wanna show you something." He smiled and took my hand leading me down to the garden out the back of his house. We had gotten down the stairs without breaking every single bone in our bodies and had started to head out to the backyard.

   Tears prickled my eyes as I looked at the setup (I assume Richie had set up). "My god, rich, what's all this?" I looked up at him, only to see him grin at me then run to the blankets, and junk food all set up in the corner of his yard. "Robin and Stan helped me with this, dont thank me, eds." He made grabby hands at me as if to try and get me to come cuddle with him. At this point I couldn't care less if he had called me eds. I grinned back at him and sat down beside him. His arms wrapped around me, something that never got old, and kissed my cheek. "Wait!" He Leaned back and pulled out something.

A sunflower

----

the end bois. its been fun. and for the last time. au revoir my dudes

and as tradition still havent proof read this