seven

-stan-
"Where the fuck have they gone? Are they fucking-" "BILL!" Although I may've interrupted Bill and made it seem like that's Impossible, but, the possibilities are there, they're only 13 for crying out loud! (Although I kinda shipepd them, that didn't matter, I just didn't want them having sex at that age.)

   "Should we go upstairs and check? Oh my- eddie could be dead! We all know what Richie's like!" Bill started to shake me, "ok, Bill, calm down, Eddie won't be dead, I can promise you." I reassured him, letting my arms try and pry bills hands off my shoulder. "You stay here, I'll go see what's happening," I told bill, smiling at him before walking in the door.

-eddie-
I thought I heard footsteps outside richie's door, and I was going to tell richie but he was asleep and he looked so cute and I didn't want to wake him. "Hey... Eddie? You in there?" I heard Stan's voice call through the door. "Yeah, uh, Richie fell asleep?" I answered him. He waited a moment, not letting the suspense die down. "Ok. Come down when you can, bill has a surprise or something." He once again called through the door. I responded with an ok and let out a sigh of relief, looking over to find a smirking Richie. What a bitch.

   I got up and started heading to the door to go hang out with Stan and bill seeing as Richie was 'sleeping.' "I hate you, and don't you dare call me eds." I reached my hand out to turn the handle. Richie jumped to his feet and practically ran to me and tried to pull me down to the bed. And he did, seeing as I'm very scrawny. I laughed a little and got up once again.

   Richie jumped to his feet a second time and walked over to me. "Cute, cute, cute!" Richie said, pinching my cheeks. "Don't do that. I hate it when you do that." I huffed, he smirked a little and engulfed me with a hug. "Sure you do eds," richie smiled, I could feel it seeing as his face was in the crook of my neck. I moved back a little from him. "Don't call me that." I muttered, silently cursing Richie who just winked at me and pulled me back into his warm embrace. God I hated when he called me eds, but I also kind of like it.

   "I gotta go hang out with Stan and bill." I muttered, not really wanting to move away from his warm embrace. Although he was lanky, he was still a great hugger. He pressed his head further into my neck and mumbled a small no, holding me tighter (I found this real cute).

-bill-
   "S-stan." I looked at him from where I was standing, (which was on Richie's lawn due to the fact that he lived in a two story house and I was looking through his window to see what was happening. "R-Richie a-a-a-and eddie are hugging, like n-not in a fuh-fuh-friend way." I explained, "it's no secret they're close, Bill, I'm sure eddie's just helping Richie with what he's going through." I nodded, it wasn't complete bullshit they were close, and Richie was going through some shit, so I decided to let it go.

——
WHOOPS

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS

IM SO SRRY

ALSO SHOULD BILL & STAN FIND OUT

ALSO IMA INTRODOUCE BEN AND BEV SOON

BUT YALL WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR MIKE

ALRIGHTLY BYEEEEEEEEEE

IM DUMB SHES A LESBIAN

SORRY FOR THAT