three

-eddie-
   "WHERE'S MY EDDIE!?" I heard my mom call from downstairs, I swallowed thickly and hid myself slightly in richies covers, i didn't want to go, I wanted to stay with my friends and it made me relatively sad. The door flew open with my mother storming in and frantically looking around for me. "Eddie bear, we've got to go to the pharmacy," mom explained, very obviously lying, glaring at richie momentarily, soon letting her eyes wander back over to me, "can't I stay with my friends?" I asked her. Her eyes widened and her mouth fell open, almost as if I told her I was gay or something, and I should probably mention, I'm gay, if you hadn't figured out.

"Eddie, lets go, Now!" She was shooting daggers at me to try and coerce me into coming with her. "Alright, Sorry." I sighed a little, hopping out of richies bed, grabbing my bag- well, technically it was richies bag, but I stole it from him, I made sure not to tell mom, as she would explode- I flung it over my shoulder and made sure to give richie a small smile, and waved goodbye to Stan and bill.

Just as we were about to drive off, Richie came outside, I could see the anger radiating off mom as he approached my window. He almost knocked but stopped when he saw moms death glare. "Roll down the window, mom," I asked her, a small smile playing at my lips. She sighed, but obliged, "Good Morning Mrs. K, how are you doing? I wanted to ask you if I was your favourite out of us all." Richie smiled at her, his perfect smile that could make anyone smile. Mom just shook her head and rolled my window back up. "He's not good, Eddie," I saw tears well up in her eyes and I instantly felt bad. But why would I feel bad? It's not my fault she doesn't like Richie.

   "Why can't I have out with my friends?" I asked her, "Bill, Stan and Richie get to hang out, why don't I?" I finished with a sigh, not happy with the fact that I had to go home early. "Because richies bad news, So is that bill, I don't mind Stan but still, I don't like them." Mom got out of the car with the help of the door, which wasn't surprising to me. "Come on, Eddie, I don't want you getting sick, you don't know what Richard could've had," mom instructed, i could do nothing but obey her.

   Mom was always overprotective, I don't blame her, her upbringing majorly helped influence the way she treats me. Her parents were always making sure she was never sick, that was all she ever heard, 'are you sick?' Or 'how are you feeling?' She never had any friends so it's understandable to why she hated my friends so much. Sure, I've always wanted what Richie has, a nice mother a sister, even though she's always out, i don't blame her, most teens are like that, but still, it'd be cool to have an older sister and I know she loves him as much as he loves her.

-richie-
   I sighed a little, walking back up to my house, only to be met with robin. "Hey rich, all of your friends are in the kitchen, mom's got them hooked on her new cookies," robin smiled and looked at me with a questioning eye when I didn't crack a joke of some sort. "Yeah... but eds isn't there," I let my head fall down. Eddie is my best friend, Bill and Stan are as well, but Eddie is my best best friend. "That's a little gay," Robin joked, nudging me a little, "Yeah? Well so am I," I stormed into the house-well, more like tried-knocking her with my shoulder. "Rich- your gay?" She asked me, grabbing my shoulder, making me turn around. I could only nod, fear flourishing throughout me, "oh, cool." She smiled at me, letting me go. "Oh, and I know about your crush on eddie, I read your diary." She skipped off happily. "ROBIN!" I threw my hands up, but I'd be lying if I said I was surprised, that seemed like a very robin like thing to do.

   I think I've had feelings for Edward Kaspbrak for about three months, i don't think I didn't ever actually have feelings for him, i just only realized it three months prior. Sure, he acts pretty gay, but that doesn't mean that he's actually gay, and I didn't want to assume anything, but there was something about him that made me think there was a possibility. Even if he was gay, how would his mom react? Judging by the way she treats him, she might have an aneurysm.

   "Hey guys" I came into the kitchen, smiling at my friends, giving them a high five each. "Ooh, chocolate chip cookies!" I grabbed one, stuffing it in my mouth. "Richie that's-" "oatmeal raisin!" I spat it out, groaning. "Momm" I groaned once more, hating mom at that moment. She came out, laughing at me. "Those cookies are god awful," I shoved the rest of the cookie in the bin. "I don't know, I kinda liked them." Stan interjected, "of course you like it stan." Mom laughed more, god she was great.

———
In case anyone was wondering, richies mum is dexters mother from the cure (which has joe mazzello in it.)

Maggie Tozier ^^^^

Maggie Tozier ^^^^

Also y'all need to watch the cure. It's on YouTube so........... also I cried so.......

Alright bye