Episode 1

My name is Kate Mel. I live in Mauritius( A/N: I really live in Mauritius). For people who don't know. Mauritius also known as ,Honeymoon island, is an island near Africa. Tourist count Mauritius as Africa. And I'm 15 yrs old. I have three friends named Megane Obrian, Emily West and Jessica James. Megane known as Slay-Z by our followers is also 15. Actually we're all 15.

And a week ago we found out that Bts were coming to Mauritius. Exactly I'm the only one who understand their tweet and I told my friends. How i knew, I knew it 'cause I used to play some game that you need to understand the hidden word. So it was really really really easy.

And Today I'm here waiting for them. I'm since 4: 30 A.M with my friends and my dad there were supposed to come 5 a.m but just precautions I come earlier.

Megane: *Yawn* Hey I'm going I'm really tired and cold call me later and tell me what happen.

Me: Sure I will

Jessica: Me too sorry

Me: It okay jess I'll call you later.

Emily: I'm going too don't forget to tell Jimin how much I love him.

Me: I will girl go get some sleep.

All my friends go and I look at my dad who was sleeping on a chair he got from a friend from the security. I walk to him and pat him shoulder. He wake up but a wake up still sleeping.

Me: Dad go home you will have to get ready for work in a few hours

Dad: No it's okay i'll wait

Me: Go home i'll come back home after.

Dad: Call me if you need something.

Me: Okay

My dad was walking away like those zombie who just came out of there grave. I stand there waiting.

Now it was 5: 10 a.m. Still waiting 10 minutes past nothing. And I was getting tired to stand. My leg was abandoning me and I was getting weak. But I still wait I didn't want to lose my chance to see them. I was waiting so much for that. And I was happy and excited to finally see them by my own eyes as they never came in Mauritius.

5 more minutes past. I was ready to go almost crying because I got all wrong ( that what I thought). But when I was making a step to go. I heard their voice. I quickly turn around. Maybe my ears was playing games but no. They were here in front of me. THE Bts was in front of me.

They walk to me as I was giving up little by little. But I gather my last strength to say hi.

Jin: Are you the only one to wait or did all the people go?

Me: My friends was with me but they go 1 hours ago.

Jungkook: only your friends.

Me: Yeah it seem I was the only one to understand

Jimin: What about your friends?

Me: I was the one to tell them. Oh and by the way my friends tell you that see really really really loves you.

Jimin: You should tell her thanks for me.

Me: Th...

Not finishing my word. All turn black and I hear nothing but the last hey of Namjoon

******************************

Voilà.

This the end of this episode.

Hope you love. If you don't J hope sending you as much hope as he can

Bye guys see y'all on next episode of

My Idol My Boyfriend