Episode 16

I was running towards the car and Yoongi was like a grandpa running. I grab his hand for him to run faster

Yoongi: Yahh Slower.

Me: Those kid will jump on you better run outside quickly.

Outside the kids stopped, almost crying.

Me: I promise tomorrow i'll come again but with my friends.

The kids smile form  knowing how Megane was. Megane was their clown I was their phone and cook. While Emily and Jessica was their dance teacher. We get in the car and took our breath.

Yoongi: Ohh...my...GOD.

Me: Stop complaining you grandpa. Next time don't take your mask off until I give permission.

He got face to face to me. Very close to my face our nose was almost touching.

Yoongi: Are you threatening me?

I get my face back fast... Way to fast ... I hit my head to the car window. I put my hand on my head almost crying of pain.

Me: *almost tearing up* ow ow ow ow

Yoongi: Are you okay?

Me: I'm fine I'm fine

Yoongi:You...

Me: Let's go

Yoongi: Alright

We drive silently to the villa. Arrive to the villa I took the cake and walk the door knocking. Jin open wanted to hug me but I shook showing him the cake. I get inside and heard Jin asking " what's wrong with her "  I didn't answer.

Me: GUYS I'M HEREE?

Maknae line: KATEEE!!!!

Me: Yoongi did you bring my bag?

Yoongi: Yes

Me: Can you bring the blue bag

Yoongi: Sure

He bring the bag and I put the cake on the table. I take out the things in my bag that was food. Yes I was gonna cook in the house of someone else house. The maknae line come in the kitchen Jumping everywhere. Like ... Really.. Everywhere.

Me: Stop jumping I'm cooking. And be careful. There is cake on the table.

Jimin was about to open the box but I quickly take a wooden spoon and hit his hand.

Jimin: Ouchhh my haaaand

Me: Get out

They didn't want to go out so I grab a packet of chips and give it to them.

Me: Now out

They run out arguing over the chips. I chuckle then feel a something on my shoulder.

Me: I need to cook.

Yoongi: Not before you tell me why you're angry.

Me: I'm not angry.

Yoongi: Then why being so cold

Me: I'm always cold . They told you I was like that.

Yoongi: you're so kind to those.

Me: That's good you have eyes.

I move to find a bowl but Yoongi turn me around and put his hand on the both side of me stopping me to move.

Yoongi: You aren't that cold to me. Tell me what happening.

Me: Nothing

------------------------------------------------------

End of this episode

Ohhhh goshhh I'm loving this story

See ya on next episode my lil devil