Episode 38

If I am sick I take medicine even if I know it is useless or I drink soup.  My mama always tells me a good chicken soup you will be quickly on your feet as our friend J hope would say.  Yoongi returns with medicine and a very good soup.  The worry on his face was not hard to spot.  To ease his morale, I grab his trembling hand and when he looks, I smile at him.  The smile was weakly rendered.  I was sad to see him in such a state through my fault.  And he must rehearsed for the concert that will soon be performed.  I don't want his worries for me to become a problem for his repetition as well for others too.

 Me: Yoongi, it is a simple fever.  Don't be so worried.  You have a rehearsal to attend.  If you worry too much for me you will be sick too.  What would I say to the raging fans?  Yoongi fell ill.  I would be murdered.

  The smile returned to Yoongi's face who laughed. 

Yoongi: Drink your soup.  I have to train.

 Me: That's the moral.  Hold on?  Who made this soup? 

Yoongi: It's me. 

He ran I don't know where and I drank the soup before falling asleep.

~Yoongi P.O.V~

I ran to the dance hall.  Yes there is a dance hall in the villa.  Kate is right, I have to train for the concert but still Kate's fever worries me more.  I have to recover and focus on the concert that will take place next Saturday.  The surprise must be perfect for her.  No one can touch her after that.  I stepped into the room and Jungkook took his courage which went out by the mouth to yell at me.

Jungkook: Fuck where were you?

Yoongi: In the bedroom.  Can we start and end it as soon?

Namjoon: Where's Kate? 

Yoongi: In the bedroom.  She is sick. 

Taehyung: Are you sure she's sick?  It is nothing else. 

Yoongi: The brainless intellect.  Shut your mouth. It's an advice. 

Jin: Enough with childishness and let's start. 

Yoongi: What a wonderful idea.

~End of Yoongi P.O.V~

Again, I woke up in my room, on my bed but without the shadow of Yoongi.  I got up and headed for the wardrobe to get some clothes.  Comfortable and warm clothes but not too much.  I took my way to the bathroom.  I run cold water yes cold you are crazy to think that with this fever I will take a hot bath.  A cold bath is best in this kind of case.  I put myself in my bath is all I can think of is Yoongi.  I don't deserve a man as wonderful as he is.  He takes care of me, he cares even more than I care about myself.  I worry more about losing him, losing him by my attitude.  My attitude of reacting without thinking, my attitude of jumping to conclusions without real explanations, my attitude to be violent without listening, quite simply my shitty attitude.  I love Yoongi, I even love him more than I love myself.  You think I like him just because he's a Kpop star, I believed it too.  But I love Yoongi for what he is, for what he does, for what he says.  Everything he does makes me think that I never loved this guy for his fame.  I never love him for being an international celebrity.  I love him for what he is.  And I took time to understand it.