Episode 45

Me: And who makes you think that kind of stuff?  Don't tempt me Min Yoongi.

Yoongi: You said the same thing before we started our relationship.

Me: Who says I'm going to do the same thing again?

Yoongi: You will forgive me.  Kate, I know I hurt you a lot.  And that's why I didn't want this relationship at the beginning.  But you know I would rather risk my career than risk losing you.  I am really sorry.  And the pd-Nim ...

Me: Yes, I forgot that he will come to see you.  Shit!

Yoongi: Wait ...

Me: Pick him up at the airport.

Yoongi: But ...

Me: No, but he must wait for you ...

Yoongi: But let me speak.

Me:What?

Yoongi: He won't come today but tomorrow.

Me: What?!?!?Are you serious?!?!

Yoongi: Yes very seriously. The guys help me.  I told you I would rather risk my career than lose you.

I was so happy that I jump on Yoongi.  He was going to lose his balance but he was stronger than I thought.  My arm was around his neck, my eyes fixed on his.  For a brief moment I couldn't take my eyes off his.  He was right, I couldn't be against him any longer.  He was more than my simple idol.  I no longer even took him as my idol.  He was rather my everything.  He's trying to make me laugh, he's trying his best to be the best boyfriend.  But my mood swings should always ruin everything.  But he forgive, he calm me down and he love me.  No matter who wants to break us, even his job will break nothing, not even a piece of us.

Yoongi: Well, Miss Mel, what were you saying?

Me: If you're not going to prepare in 10 seconds I'll leave you right here.

Yoongi: What?!?!  But you didn't even prepare yourself.

Me: You're wasting time, darling.

Yoongi: Hey shit.

(A / N: It reminds me more of a greeting than a ... What is that already?)

He quickly puts me on the bed and rushes towards the bathroom.  After 10 minutes he was out of the bathroom with a towel that hid his 18-.

Me: "Well if I'm not going to prepare I will be yelled at"

I run to take my clothes and run to the bathroom after thirty minutes I make my appearance.  Yoongi was there on the bed.  Once again very handsome, waiting for me to go out.  He notices my presence just when he accidentally looks up.  He bites his lips while walking towards me.  He leaves a kiss on the neck making me moan in a low voice.  He put his hands around the waist, bringing me very close to him.

Yoongi: Well.  Well.  You wanna make me swell somewhere.  You know the bed is not a bad idea for a Monday.

Me: And I say, if we don't go to my brother's birthday, you will never put your hands on me.

Yoongi: You going nowhere like this.

Me: I see nothing wrong there.