Episode 26

Me: Believe me. Telling is better than keeping.

Jin: Yeah but it's too late.

Me: It's never too late. Come with me. You guys can go sleeping.

Me and Jin walk to the Kitchen and I take out some furniture.

Me: Let's prepare something to apologize yourself.

I took my diary for cooking and a note book to write what will be cooking.

Me: So what about a base for pancakes that we will prepare in the morning. Let prepare the base of everything that we will cook in the refrigerator. So we will prepare 3 cakes right now so that in the morning I can sleep a little more than usual

Jin: Alright.

Me: Let's prepare cupcakes. Caramel sweets. Strawberry, apple, pineapple, blueberry, orange and grape ice cream. And also in the morning we will prepare the breakfast and a table. Alright

Jin: That much. But I will do anything that must be done to gain back their trust

Me: That the spirit. Let's start.

We start with the base of pancakes. Done we put it in the refrigerator. We then did the ice cream and put each different flavours in different bowls in the fridge. Then we bake the cakes and put them in another refrigerator. The cupcakes was easy so we put then together in the refrigerator with the cakes. After doing everything I look at my phones and saw it was 23: 45.

Me: Let's go sleep I'll wake you up in the morning.

Jin: Hm Kate.

Me: Yes.

Jin: Thanks for helping me I really appreciate it.

Me: Oh don't think to much there a price to pay.

Jin: Huh?!

Me: Just look at your face. I'm joking. No need to thanks me. Friends are made to help.

Jin: You're right.

Me: And I still don't believe I'm friend with Bts even dating one of them.

Jin: *chuckle* You should get use to it.

Me: Yeah. Now let's go to sleep. Your boyfriend is waiting for you.

Jin: He must had already fall asleep and also snoring now.

Me: Yeah by the way how do you sleep with this snores.

Jin: Believe me I'm asking myself.

Me: *laugh* I got lucky I got a silent Kitten next to me.

Jin: Yeah but that silent kitten can also start to swear when you wake or annoy him when he is sleeping.

Me: You give me the best idea ever you know.

Jin: Huh?

Me: Thank you Jin goodnight.

Jin:*confuse* huh? You're welcome.... And goodnight.

I walked to the room but Yoongi wasn't sleeping he was there sitting on the bed looking blankly at me. I could see his eyes red

Me:*thinking* Was he crying? Well my plan is fuck.

Me: Yoongi?

No answer he walked to me and hug me. I pat his back confuse as heck.

Me: Shhh what's wrong?

Yoongi: I don't want you to be angry at me. I don't want you to leave me.

Me: Baby why you are thinking like that? I'm not angry and I won't leave. Why would I leave you when I was so lucky to date my idol. Just think about that how many girls want you. But you choose me. I would never and  don't even think about it.

*****************************

Hey lil devils. I appreciate all very much...

BUT PUTTING A VOTE OR A COMMENT AIN'T HURTING OR KILLING YOU.

So see you next episode.