Episode 51 ~final episode~

We were finally married and now we're celebrating.  Megane and the girls are sitting next to me.

Megane: It's the fucking last time I go to a church.

Me: It was very nice of you to come to my wedding in the church.

Megane: Let's not talk about it anymore.  Let's have fun.

Shaina: How are you going to get married?

Megane: On the beach.  Or on a mountain.  Anywhere but not in a church.

Jessica: Of course okay.

Namjoon: Your attention please.  Your attention.

Everyone turns to Namjoon paying full attention to him.

Namjoon: Good evening everyone.  I am NamjoonYoongi's friend, the groom.  Yoongi is a very loyal friend.  I've known him since we were trainee.  Yoongi may seem very cold to some.  He may appear to have a rock heart but he has a marshmallow heart.  We suffered a lot with him.  But we also laugh a lot.  With his fall ...

Jessica: NO IT'S JIMIN !!!

Laughter filled the room.

Namjoon: You're right.  It's Jimin.  But the marshmallow heart he hid is finally seen by everyone.  And thank you to Kate, it will no longer show his middle finger.  Trust me if you need to confess don't confess to Yoongi.  I have experience.  But in the end he is more than just a friend.  You are also our brother.  Happiness and prosperity.

Everyone: Happiness and prosperity!

Megane: Wait!  Since we give a little  speech to our friend.  I'm going to make one for the bride.  I am Megane, one of Kate's best friends, the bride.  I am one of her best childhood friends.  Kate was a very happy girl but over time she lost her smile and her joy.  She was very friendly but she came very anti social.  But thanks to Yoongi she found happiness and I thank you for it.  You can see it yourself she hit everything that moves and she does not know.  But thanks to Yoongi she is jealous I am not lying to you.  But she is less melancholy.  I see a lot of happiness in her.  But I will no longer have someone to support in fights.  Yoongi you kidnapped a warrior from me.  But I forgive you it's your marriage.

Me: GO TO SEE IT AFTER MARRIAGE !!!

Megane: She said it.  I wish you all the happiness in the world.  Happiness and prosperity.

Everyone: Happiness and prosperity.

The fun is going very well.  The marriage is a success.  I was finally named Mrs. Min.

//

~ Small bonus ~
No one P.O.V

A few years later in 2024, Kate and Yoongi had a daughter and two twins.  One 4-year-old girl and two 2-year-old twins.  Kate's career has taken off. A very popular group name EHSY

Yoongi: Honey where's the twins?

Kate: They're sleeping.  Rebecca is coming in a few ...

Ding Dong.

Kate: Well there she is.

Kate opens the door showing Rebecca, her little daughter Megane's little ones, Jessica's, Shaina's and Emily's.

Rebecca: Heyy Hi.

Kate: Hi Rebecca.  Are you ok?

Rebecca: Okay, thank you.

Kate: We have to go.  Bye Rebecca

Rebecca: See you.

The couple left for work and became the most popular couple.

//

Hi my lil devils.

Here is the end of my story.  One finished.  How did you find it?  Vote and comment.  It's a gift and I'm happy.

Don't forget to follow me for the updates and read the other stories.  Like My serial Killer, Kidnapper by my dad enemies, Bad Boy marrying me, Devil Lord ~ Long live evil ~, Supernatural.  And many more.

See you soon in hell. My lil devils