Episode 35

I walked towards my clothes taking the swimsuit. I don't even know what swimsuit I took, I took one without looking. I walked to the bathroom, to change but then came back to Yoongi's things and took his hoodie. I walked again to the bathroom I look like those robot, I don't know it's like I'm not even controlling my own body.

I put the hoodie and walked back out. Yoongi was there waiting, he must be worried by my numb attitude. I don't know what happening to me right now. You know when you are super stressed then completely zoned out of the world. I'm like that right now.

Yoongi: Hey you okay?

Me: Yeah yeah. Can you help me put that.

I hand him the necklace so he can put it for me. And now I saw his bracelet. He must be the real one to have the idea. Because his was match with mine gold like mine. But on my name was lot of diamonds. And another thing caught my eyes. And that one must had been really a hard choice for him. By force I was bring back to the world. That one thing he said never to do, that one thing that prove he'll never leave me. And I will never leave him.

Me: Did you...

Yoongi: Put a tattoo? Yeah. Is it your initial in a crown? Yes. Did I just do that when I say I will never do it? Yes. And that does prove that there is only one person in my heart.

Me: Yoongi you didn't have to...

Yoongi: Anything for you. My princess.

I jump in his arm and kiss him very passionately. I didn't want to let go. Never let him flop between my finger. Never let do such of things, stupid thing exactly, to lose him. And he will be my one and only one king. I let go catching as much oxygen as I could.

Me: We should get down before an idea, a dirty one, run in their mind.

Yoongi: You're right.

I walked out of the room and bump into Shaina. Jesus she was so damn beautiful.

Me: Hmm. Trynna get hoby.

Shaina: Isn't it to much?

Me: Can I answer honestly?

Shaina: That what I'm asking right now

Me: Girl everything is too much. Your whole wardrobe. So please it's not those little things that gonna be too much. I saw worst.

Yoongi: What kind of worst?

Me: Going to a wedding with those dress that Rihanna like. Almost naked. That girl is a baddie bitch.

Shaina: Thanks for the compliment.

Me: You're more than welcome.

We walked down the stairs and went directly to the pool. Eunwi was sitting next to Taehyung and Somi. Yuna was in the pool as well as Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok and Jin. But Namjoon was no where to be seen.

Shaina: *whisper* Holy Jesus. Look at Hoby. Did you see him? Are you seeing him? I'm having trouble to breath.

Me: *whisper* Breath in and out. Walk to the pool and try your best not to drown okay.

Shaina: Alright.